Questions on Bicep/Forearm armor fitting

Firstly, hello! I haven't signed onto the forums for a long time, and my unfinished TK from the late, great ATA has been gathering dust. I've decided to dip my toes back in and see whats-what and what needs adjusting, and that brings us to the question at hand today.

I've noticed one of my biceps and forearms is incredibly tight, to the point where it severely limits mobility when used in tandem. Is this a common issue, and if so, whats the typical solution? A wider cover strip, or just live with the bulging and limited movement? I know nobody ever said TK armor was comfortable, but I don't want it pinching me if I can do so and still go for EI someday.

Any suggestions are helpful, and thank you for having me back. o7

Hello and welcome, normally if you add larger cover strips you would place these on the backs of armor pieces as they are not seen very much, the public really only looks at our fronts. Really depends on how much extra you will need, photos would help ;) 

A great way to get feedback is to post a build thread, for OTTK's head here https://www.whitearmor.net/forum/forum/80-anh-build-threads/

Also for adding images most of us use a free online image host Imgur, a great how to here 

• Like 1

Hi Colin, and welcome back!  Do you gave any return edges on those pieces?  If so, they can be completely removed and will give you some more room.  I have a thread here which may help. As Glen mentioned, photos will help a LOT.

Hi guys, thanks for the response! As for the bicep armor, I think your comment about return edges is spot on, some rather nasty return edges around the natural 'ridge' of the bicep, as seen in the attached image. As for the right forearm (the ill fitting one) that doesn't seem to be the issue. It goes on, but really binds up and doesn't go as high as the right.

https://imgur.com/a/5Vtw65z

Can you post up a photo of you wearing the right forearm, especially where you are having the issue?

I noticed that you have the imgur thing down, but you can post directly onto this thread by using the Direct Link.  ;)

MkRWmmx.png?2     nPkk7y7.jpg?1