Rubber or Resin E-11

One of the former HyperFirm guys (not THAT one) is still making quality rubber blasters, but as "Hellhounds Props" now. He has a deep backlog of orders after taking unexpected time off for his mental health over the summer but should have blasters available again in the new year. Let me know if you want to be added to his interest list - I've been helping out with outreach and orders. 

I can vouch for the quality of the Hellhounds E-11, and here is my photo-filled review of his first run from back in 2019. He has since updated a few things, including further minimizing seam lines and adding even more greeblie detail. As Justin mentioned, he's not currently taking new orders, but may again at some point in 2022.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, MaskedVengeance said:

I can vouch for the quality of the Hellhounds E-11, and here is my photo-filled review of his first run from back in 2019. He has since updated a few things, including further minimizing seam lines and adding even more greeblie detail. As Justin mentioned, he's not currently taking new orders, but may again at some point in 2022.

Thats good to know. I was interested in a DLT19 from him then he disappeared.

Thats good to know. I was interested in a DLT19 from him then he disappeared.

Let me or Justin know if you’d like to get on Hellhounds’ interest list for a DLT. Hopefully those will be back in production (new orders) in the next several months. Justin is more involved than I, so probably a little more efficient to let him know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, AngelTroop said:

Justin and Caleb, yes pls help add to the hellbound list.  Especially we have you two with solid experience.   Thank you !

I just PMed you and included Justin on the message, Ron! =)