Need Officer from Star Garrison

Harder

Hello all,

I have recently relocated from the Carolina Garrison to the El Paso area in TX, (Star Garrison).  While I have registered on their forums and local site, I have not been successful in finishing my access on the site.  If someone from the Star Garrison can contact me, I would be greatly appreciative.

I am ready to get back out there trooping.

Thanks, Harder

3 hours ago, Harder said:

Hello all,

I have recently relocated from the Carolina Garrison to the El Paso area in TX, (Star Garrison).  While I have registered on their forums and local site, I have not been successful in finishing my access on the site.  If someone from the Star Garrison can contact me, I would be greatly appreciative.

I am ready to get back out there trooping.

Thanks, Harder

You can find contact info for Star Garrison here: https://www.501st.com/members/garrisonroster.php?garrisonId=21

Also when swapping garrisons you have to request a membership location change via the LCOG's cog@501st.com

• Like 1

Hi Glen,

Yes sir, I did get he Legion Captain of the Guard's approval and move authorization.  That part is complete.  I have registered at the Star Garrison, but its been a while and I am beginning to suspect the individual whos name is tied to the "new member" registering users post may not be getting the messages.

I did look up the GWM and the GWL.. e-mailing those individuals.  I was hoping to find an active poster here somewhere.  Fingers Crossed.

• Like 1