Hi everyone

MarkTKNZ

I met some of my local garrison members (Outpost42) at an event 3 or 4 years ago, and ever since, I wanted to build and wear an ANH TK. Well, Covid restrictions led to me spending nearly all of my spare time at home, so I have been lurking on here for a few weeks, researching, which led to me ordering a kit from RS, which arrived last weekend--quicker than I expected, given the current supply shortages & shipping issues we are experiencing :-) Now, to start a build thread, then the work begins...

• Like 3

Welcome to FISD Mark, lots of help available here to get you well on your journey so ask plenty of questions and do some research.

Welcome ditch brother, great kit to start with. There are lots of build threads so measure twice cut once and start a build thread. Also remember ask lots of questions on here and with outpost 42. 

GREAT to have you aboard, Michael!  As has been mentioned, starting a build thread will help in more ways than you know..  You can show off your build/progress and get advice from the awesome members of the TRUE home of shiny white armor!

If I could offer some advice, it would be:

Ask questions... as many as you want to.  The more the better.

Post up photos, and lots of em'.  This is especially important when you have an issue.  They truly are worth a thousand words.

When in doubt, always ask before cutting or gluing.  Trust me. ;)

Most importantly, take...... your.... time.  Rushing leads to mistakes.

We are here to help every step of the way, so never be shy, and welcome to the FISD!