Suspender attachment to TK armor advice needed

Hey fellow troopers, I am trying to get my ANH Stunt TK built on my own, and I have a question about suspenders to hold up the torso....
How do you go about attaching the suspenders to the armor? The suspenders I am looking at, at Tractor Supply, have large clips to attach to regular pants. But I imaging it would take something a little more permanent to attach them to the inside of my torso armor.
These are the ones I am interested in...

Most don't even use suspenders, a normal belt with elastic (or nylon) wrapped around then snaps which clip to the inside of the thighs is enough. Nothing else is really needed to attach as the armor is self supporting. 

6700511385_77341ab2f3_b.jpg

GGIn9Yh.jpg

If you want to help keep the thighs more central these work

d6mJYHB.jpg

I did over engineered a set though, but really don't need all the extra strapping

VRXSylL.jpg

Original strapping, glued directly to the thigh and a belt would run through the loops.

gallery_12157_78_1155948.jpg

I bought fishing wader suspenders and attached them to scrap ABS plates.  I then used the industrial strength Velcro to attach the plates to the inside of my torso armor. Never had a problem since 2016.

Torso should be connected to the chest and kidney to the back, not free floating to where the torso needs support. Suspenders are an old-school and less accurate way of rigging, mostly from when people were attaching the thighs to their ab. I would recommend a garter belt and strapping like the below.

pJAG4vV.jpg

If you insist, this thread from my ROTK (which are rigged differently), might give some inspiration:

D3XYbju.jpg