DJMatrix's ANH TK Stunt Build for my FiL

djmatrix09

Ugh, the thighs are a lot of material. Thank goodness for Ukswrath's excellent tutorials on the trims. Thanks, Tony!

I was going to do the strapping on the greaves tonight, but my wife wanted to watch the season finale of The Bachelorette together. So I'm taking a break for our favorite guilty television pleasure.

Strapping and the rest can wait. e811a4013872a861c4176180483b704b.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Adjusted the greaves' strapping and installed the ammo pack to the right thigh. Repainted rivets all around.

Did a sanity check on the belt and noticed that the butt plate ends kicked out a bit when the belt was cinched. So I added additional webbing at the butt cheek flares in the back to keep them from popping.

We also made a trip to Home Depot to pick up his Husky tote.

Tomorrow will be one more trial suit up, to adjust where needed, then we'll submit daylight photos against a neutral backdrop to the Florida Garrison GML team. (I won't forget thr bucket-off photo, I promise!) df8541563d9b03a2571a927bbfeec2a5.jpgfd24ff4bbf837fa851229f2c46fbbdb1.jpg3d36466ff2cde1f2523bc50344b394dd.jpg

Suited up, following the checklist. Made some adjustments, and had him walk around. Found some areas to cinch, and straps to adjust. A cover strip popped, but we'll glue that back down. Overall, very pleased!!!

Approval photos will be sent over to Florida Garrison GML, for Basic CRL application, ANH TK Stunt.

Will post James' TKID and his forum username once we hear back from the GML.7f831f66c2acb9c42064dde6344654f9.jpg99445720a512da867e73f99b473556fa.jpg

• Like 2

Looking good, a few teaks with strapping and you should be able to move around a little better. If you add some foam behind your sniper plate it may help push it away from your thigh.

Good luck with approval

• Like 1

Great first suit up!  Congratulations again  :jc_doublethumbup:

Looking forward for the new TK to join us at FISD too. !! :salute:
Thanks! It's been a whirlwind. He's super stoked to join up, and troop his first event.

• Like 1

Looking good, a few teaks with strapping and you should be able to move around a little better. If you add some foam behind your sniper plate it may help push it away from your thigh.

Good luck with approval
Yeah, exactly. I even shimmed behind the sniper like I did on my kit, but it still tucked in.

I've got adjusted straps on the bench and other parts zapped with E6000 on the workbench.

Thanks for following along, Glen!

• Like 1