ID 10527 Reporting

Kam_den_Vox

Good morning legionaries! 

My name is Chris. I'm based in Buffalo NY and a member of the Nickel City Squad and Garrison Excelsior. I've been a member for a couple years now with a Line Officer, but have been a part of our local Fan Force for 15+ years. I have a few non legion costumes, and am purchasing a TK kit in the next couple of weeks. A member of our garrison is selling his Anovos TK and it should be a perfect fit for me. It's been a dream to troop as a TK for many years now, and I'm happy to finally be in a position to get a kit.

• Like 1

I picked up the kit yesterday and test fitted it this morning. I have some very minor adjustments to make (mainly the thigh armor and the shoulder bells), and need to get used to what snaps go where, but overall this fits great!

Trooper.jpg

I ended up purchasing “tactical” suspenders to attach to the belt that holds up the thigh armor, so I can synch that up to the proper height. 

I just need to experiment with the best way to spread the shoulder bells open a little more to  not pinch into my upper chest

Boiling is generally the best, safest, and most gentle way of modifying plastic shape. Fill up a big pot and make some armor soup. Try to keep it from touching the bottom.  I use my rubber TK gloves to protect my hands from the heat while reforming. 

• 2 months later...
4 hours ago, Kam_den_Vox said:

I got approved by my GML in person at a troop last night! TK 10527 reporting!

Great news, congratulations and welcome to the ranks trooper