Playing dentist - ANH Stunt Teeth question

I Figured it was better to go slow with my modifications and wanted to run my teeth work with the group. I think they are pretty good but wasn't sure if I need to clean them up and if the 5th pair of teeth cut out or not (I am thinking not as the CRL states 8 cut outs).

Center.jpg

Left.jpg

Right.jpg

• SublimeBW changed the title to Playing dentist - ANH Stunt Teeth question

I try to match both sides, notice your middle teeth are a little different in height.

Center.jpg.6577ed71ce6e8fc449941546d71baff5.jpg.f26fe91f889d20fa207c2e601b144b6b.jpg

Also in width in this image, the side is a bit doglegged.

Left.jpg.e92b5777f391c8d2c858bfca6c4707c5.jpg.c60107b77604cda86867143e61aaf99d.jpg

And here your smallest is a little uneven on the bottom

Right.jpg.1ef75b3c13823a6b659b06b57975525a.jpg.8c5e1329986e22f8a1748bc9929dc60a.jpg

References

gallery_12157_36_21761.jpggallery_12157_36_77206.jpg

45 minutes ago, gmrhodes13 said:

I try to match both sides, notice your middle teeth are a little different in height.

Also in width in this image, the side is a bit doglegged.

And here your smallest is a little uneven on the bottom

References

Awesome!  This is just the feedback I was hoping for. The references will help as well.

Thanks!

• Like 1

If you have a set of needle files like these, evening out the insides will be super easy.  I know you haven't reached that point yet, but when it comes time to paint be sure to keep the borders within the teeth areas and not let it extend into the gum areas ;).

i5bH6bw.jpg   UHsiZPU.jpg?2  OGMxFiq.jpg?1

• Like 1

10 hours ago, justjoseph63 said:

If you have a set of needle files like these, evening out the insides will be super easy.  I know you haven't reached that point yet, but when it comes time to paint be sure to keep the borders within the teeth areas and not let it extend into the gum areas ;).

I actually ran out the the hardware store and grabbed some files today so I now have a set (I know it was something that was going to be needed and was on the to buy list). Gonna start cleaning it up in a few.

• Like 1