TK 15122 Reporting In!

Greetings Imperial Citizens! TK 15122, AKA Vapor, reporting in. I just got my official acceptance into the Legion this morning as an ESB Stormtrooper. I'm currently serving with the Rancor Raiders in the Mississippi Garrison.

I'm 34 years old, currently serving in the U.S. Air Force. I've been on Active Duty for 13 years now, and am currently stationed in Mississippi. In my free time, I enjoy cosplaying (in and outside of the 501st) all kinds of comic, video game, and anime characters at conventions, video games (specifically RPG and FPS), podcasting (hosted a few and worked as a narrator on The NoSleep Podcast), taking long road trips around the country, hanging out with my buddies, and encapsulating myself in 80s/vaporwave culture, aesthetic, and music.

I've wanted to be a Stormtrooper since I was a little kid, and it probably played into me joining the military in some aspect. Getting the big brown box was a dream come true. I'm really looking forward to hopefully trooping with you guys in the future or meeting up at conventions.

Vapor / TK 15122

5 Sans Helmet Crop.jpg

6 Sans Helmet Crop.jpg

TK Vapor Crop.jpeg

• Like 3

Congratulations trooper and welcome to the ranks

You can now stormtrooper access here 

• Like 1