New recruit TK-84891. Hertfordshire England

TK-84891

Good morning, good evening & good night to my brothers from across the planet!

I received my clearance a week ago ,  I have an RWA ANH TK stunt build. 

I’ve requested a phase 1 induction place but not had a reply as yet! So hoping I get an induction date soon and I can get out trooping! 

as a new recruit I’m after some guidance on how to progress quickly and hints and tips on how to be on a troop. 
I also have seen lots of troopers have created game cards with their pics and details on, I’ve created my own but been made aware everyone has their own card number issued? How do I get this? 

thank you in advance for any input I receive and I look forward to becoming a full member of the FISD

Hi Ben and welcome aboard.

If you have just been approved at basic level, you should request 501st clearance so you can see more sections of our forums.

Here is where you can do that.

As to actual trooping, you can decide to stay in character and act just like an imperial Stormtrooper would, some like to be more entertaining for the kids, or put on an ascent to sound like the TK's in the movies etc.

It really depends on the troop itself as some  require you remain in charecter, others like Conventions etc, do not.

Take cues off your fellow troopers, see how they are acting and follow suit.

One thing is for certain, you will never forget your first troop, it is exhilarating, to say the least.

Some find themselves overwhelmed and shed a tear because it has been a life long dream to take something from  child hood and turn it into a reality.

I wish you the greatest of satisfaction on your first official troop, and becoming an active member of the FISD community.

Congratulations Trooper.

• Like 1

Welcome to the 501st and the FISD, Ben!  Every Garrison has their own traditions and such, but the basics remain the same.  I have a thread here that will give you some pointers:

7 hours ago, TK-84891 said:

Good morning, good evening & good night to my brothers from across the planet!

I received my clearance a week ago ,  I have an RWA ANH TK stunt build. 

I’ve requested a phase 1 induction place but not had a reply as yet! So hoping I get an induction date soon and I can get out trooping! 

as a new recruit I’m after some guidance on how to progress quickly and hints and tips on how to be on a troop. 
I also have seen lots of troopers have created game cards with their pics and details on, I’ve created my own but been made aware everyone has their own card number issued? How do I get this? 

thank you in advance for any input I receive and I look forward to becoming a full member of the FISD

Hi Ben,

Welcome to the FISD.  I am also in Hertfordshire (Hemel) so any questions do feel free to PM me!  I haven't done the new induction process as that's new this year but trooping I can help with!

Trading cards wise there's 2 real options, we have UKG ones (here) and there are FISD ones (here). Personally I have UKG ones, if you want one drop me your address in a PM and I'll post you a couple.  You may need some extra permissions for accessing them (which may need to you to complete the induction for the UKG) so if you have issues let me know.

Guess I should go look up what the new induction process is!

Chris.

FISD DCOG and attaché for UKG.