Outstanding Orders with Daniel Hellhounds

TheRascalKing

Hey everyone - if you or someone you know has a paid order outstanding with Daniel Hellhounds for a blaster or armor parts, please reach out to me. I'm putting something together and would like to hear from as many people as possible - hopefully it will help. Thank you!

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, lunarboy said:

@TheRascalKing I just came across your post. Yup, it's been a very long time and he has my money and I have no blaster. :( DM me.

PM sent!

Looks like he's back. Check it out. Might be worth reaching out to the email address / Instagram

https://www.instagram.com/p/CW6EUWfvZZf/

We’re certainly excited about this update and progress. We tried to recollect as much order info as possible to assist Daniel and ensure nothing falls through the cracks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

22 hours ago, Sly11 said:

This is good news, lets hope he can make things right.

Yupppp, so the other person he enlisted to help get things back on track is me haha

I set out (with a huge assist by @MaskedVengeance) to gather info for potential legal action and found a brother in need instead. Frankly, life hasn't been kind to Daniel lately and he's in quite a deep hole, but he's coming out of it, has no intention of ripping people off, and wants to make good as best he can. I'm somewhat local to him and a project manager by trade, so I volunteered to help handle business/order management and communication/updates so he can just focus on production. I'm still optimistic and hoping he can dig his way out but hopefully my assistance in eliminating any known roadblocks or excuses will eventually benefit the community. No way I'm gonna let him leave everyone hanging but I'd rather seek positive outcomes if I can. Expect email updates soon if you've reached out to myself or Caleb and we'll be hopefully working our way through most of the backlog by end of Q1 and implementing better business practices moving forward so this doesn't happen again. Consistent updates are coming soon and I appreciate everyone's patience and understanding in the meantime.

• Like 8

Well stated by Justin, and props to you man for making contact and getting personally involved at the local level. Troopers helping Troopers.

• Like 2

On 12/1/2021 at 5:57 PM, TheRascalKing said:

Yupppp, so the other person he enlisted to help get things back on track is me haha

I set out (with a huge assist by @MaskedVengeance) to gather info for potential legal action and found a brother in need instead. Frankly, life hasn't been kind to Daniel lately and he's in quite a deep hole, but he's coming out of it, has no intention of ripping people off, and wants to make good as best he can. I'm somewhat local to him and a project manager by trade, so I volunteered to help handle business/order management and communication/updates so he can just focus on production. I'm still optimistic and hoping he can dig his way out but hopefully my assistance in eliminating any known roadblocks or excuses will eventually benefit the community. No way I'm gonna let him leave everyone hanging but I'd rather seek positive outcomes if I can. Expect email updates soon if you've reached out to myself or Caleb and we'll be hopefully working our way through most of the backlog by end of Q1 and implementing better business practices moving forward so this doesn't happen again. Consistent updates are coming soon and I appreciate everyone's patience and understanding in the meantime.

obi-wan.gif

• Like 3

If you haven't gotten an email yet, please shoot your order info over to HellhoundsCustomerService@gmail.com and we'll ensure you're on the list!

• Like 1

• 11 months later...
Just curious, what ever happened with these blaster orders?

Based on information from buyers, as well as some conversations I’ve had with Daniel (Hellhounds), a batch of a dozen E-11s was shipped out back in May of this year (2022). More recently, I received my order placed in winter/spring of 2021 at the end of this past September. At the time, two months ago, Daniel was supposedly still working through other back orders, but it’s unclear if any others have been shipped since then. In speaking with him, he hopes to continue to fulfill orders and revive his operation, but he’s well aware of the uphill battle he faces after the business and communication blackouts from the past two years. I’m hoping to post about the newest E-11s sometime in the near future after I push through and finish my ANH Stunt build.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, MaskedVengeance said:

Based on information from buyers, as well as some conversations I’ve had with Daniel (Hellhounds), a batch of a dozen E-11s was shipped out back in May of this year (2022). More recently, I received my order placed in winter/spring of 2021 at the end of this past September. At the time, two months ago, Daniel was supposedly still working through other back orders, but it’s unclear if any others have been shipped since then. In speaking with him, he hopes to continue to fulfill orders and revive his operation, but he’s well aware of the uphill battle he faces after the business and communication blackouts from the past two years. I’m hoping to post about the newest E-11s sometime in the near future after I push through and finish my ANH Stunt build.

Thanks for the update. They are very nice blasters and hopefully he gets back up and running one day. I'm over lugging my resin blaster around and a rubber one would be great.