Wanting to find Anovos Armor

Hey everyone, hope you all are well. Im looking to build another TK, and while I was going to go with WTF, I would really like a kit of Anovos armor. As they are out of business, it is increasingly hard to find. Might you have any idea of where to find some, or anyone willing to part with a kit? Hope this is ok to post

13 minutes ago, bluebantha said:

Hey everyone, hope you all are well. Im looking to build another TK, and while I was going to go with WTF, I would really like a kit of Anovos armor. As they are out of business, it is increasingly hard to find. Might you have any idea of where to find some, or anyone willing to part with a kit? Hope this is ok to post

Hi Carter. 

Personally I have purchased a couple from Ebay I have no issues, (I have first checked the sellers reputation and reviews.) .  You may want to take a look there.  

:salute:

• Like 1

Yep, they pop up on eBay here and there, but ensure it's actually Anovos not recast - new in original box is usually safe from a reputable seller. Or, honestly, I wouldn't be surprised to see Denuo Novo start offering them next year...

Alsoalso, ensure it will fit you. Anovos is not easy to shim or fit for larger folks and there really aren't replacement panels available anymore. 

Edited by TheRascalKing
  • Like 4

10 hours ago, TheRascalKing said:

Yep, they pop up on eBay here and there, but ensure it's actually Anovos not recast - new in original box is usually safe from a reputable seller. Or, honestly, I wouldn't be surprised to see Denuo Novo start offering them next year...

Alsoalso, ensure it will fit you. Anovos is not easy to shim or fit for larger folks and there really aren't replacement panels available anymore. 

Yeah, I find it likely that Denuo Novo will offer them again, they seemed to be good sellers

16 hours ago, bluebantha said:

Yeah, I find it likely that Denuo Novo will offer them again, they seemed to be good sellers

So far so good with them, and Anovos armor was actually among my favorites - it's basically cleaned up RS (I won't start that debate tho :P) - they just were a terrible company with deplorable business practices. If Denuo took possession of the same molds and production facilities, I'm optimistic we'll see OTTKs from them, but I know their focus is on fulfilling FOTK backorders. 

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

https://www.ebay.com/itm/194367096440?hash=item2d412e8678:g:1uAAAOSwMpNhQq6p

If you or anyone else is still looking... not the BEST price, but anything under $1k for one these days isn't terrible. Hope it helps! 

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, TheRascalKing said:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/194367096440?hash=item2d412e8678:g:1uAAAOSwMpNhQq6p

If you or anyone else is still looking... not the BEST price, but anything under $1k for one these days isn't terrible. Hope it helps! 

Should've bought 2 orders at 2015 celebration if I had known they'd double in price; I really like the clean up they did on the casting, like an improved, but accurate, reboot.

• Like 3