Mikes ATA STUNT ANH KIT BUILD

TK14209

Nothing better than BBB photos, well there is but I'll not go there ;) 

Don't forget the golden rule, measure twice and cut once and in doubt ask or check our gallery sections

Good luck and looking forward to seeing your build progress :duim:

Did some work today on a few parts.  here is some photos of the trimming ive done. Im leaving a bit of return edge on them for now, until i am  ready to start fitting. i would post more but i apparently only have 7kb left of photos that i can post here. i dont know how im going to post more if that is the case.

1549066451_IMG_1921(1).jpg.a789e2255e8a1f031244d8111858ec68.jpg

Edited by TK81B4U

Forum only allows a certain amount of images per member, with the size of this detachment you could imagine how much data would have to be stored if everyone could post unlimited images.

Most of us use an free online photo host, upload your images there then copy the links back to your thread.

Here is a great how to

Once you get the hang of using imgur, adding photos will actually be pretty easy.  We suggest posting as many as possible, especially when you have an issue or question as it will make it much easier for us to offer advice.

I have a few tutorials under my avatar below that may help with your build, but always feel free to ask if you have a problem or query before cutting or gluing.  As Glen says:  "There are no silly questions. just silly mistakes".

We are here for ya' every step of the way!

• 1 month later...

Nice work, you may just want to remove a little paint from the gums, especially for higher level approval ;) 

7K32ytA.jpgQjhn4Yu.jpg

s4AllTr.jpg?1

Add some white on the mic tip rims too :duim:

biQW7GE.jpg?2   yjHcKIA.jpg?1  

DbsPF2R.jpg  7K32ytA.jpg

(new photo)                                                                                        (old photo)

OK I have scraped away some paint from the gum line and cleaned it up a bit, hopefully this looks better.

Edited by TK81B4U
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, TK81B4U said:

Here is one more newer photo of the gum line area.

not sure if im taking enough off or not?

VVNBF6V.jpg

Hi Mike, the lower section is perfect. You may want to trim a little bit more on the upper part.

Reference Image 

QaSuvbM.jpg                   7kDxvC1.jpg

:salute:

22 minutes ago, TK81B4U said:

Oh i was hoping that was correct because they are already rivited in place .   whoops!!! is this gonna e a problem ?

Should be attached with screws not rivets ;)  You may scrape through basic approval but it will be mentioned at higher levels

BXBk3H6.jpg   VoclqHR.jpg

L2

• Clips shall be attached with slotted type, flat or dome top style screws, and be black (two per clip).
    • V head screws are not permitted.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, gmrhodes13 said:

Should be attached with screws not rivets ;)  You may scrape through basic approval but it will be mentioned at higher levels     "OH BOY" i want to get to atleast level 2 expert infantry

BXBk3H6.jpg   VoclqHR.jpg

Edited by TK81B4U

• 5 months later...

Update: A lot of progress has been made without sharing the recent photos here. I apologize for that, however

i am almost done and about to send for approval very very soon.

• Like 2

It's very easy to miss taking photos when you are on a building roll, I have the same problem :D