FISD Memes

Morgi

xT9cLIR.jpg0rUjexY.jpg

9ZG7rtu.jpg

UpW8I6H.jpg

AD19q7I.jpg

Vsbg9jw.jpg

Yes, that's me on the right and my armor on the left. And it was definitely a very good decision to swap costumes for a while. 

ZeG0AyT.jpg

gxGSxiL.jpg

3PrcbF2.jpg

It's not a troop, if I don't steal another trooper's headwear for at least a few minutes :laugh1:

s9qhWEd.jpg

Gq7GYrH.jpg

Is this a realistic goal? I don't know. Am I having fun anyways? Yes. Is this secretly just an attempt to show off my troop pictures? Maybe...

• Like 6

vor 27 Minuten schrieb MaskedVengeance:

52624876266_69bef6a090_o.png

I hope my GML doesn't see this since I'm submitting this weekend. :laugh1: And Mario, you never saw this. *force waves hand*

r0QSyE9.jpg

vor 19 Minuten schrieb TKSpartan:

ls0yjx4.jpg

CZVwmXr.jpg

The second ever FISD Meme was about the DOs, can you believe it? We've come full circle :D

BeBCKQH.jpeg

• Like 5

2JL792g.jpg

Can't believe I'm going to be serious for once

Hey guys,

here's a quick reminder that this was intended by me to be an FISD Meme Thread. Now, I certainly enjoy all the general Star Wars Memes that I've seen in this thread recently, don't get me wrong, but in my mind they're a better fit for general meme threads. r/prequelmemes instead of FISD Memes.

Now, I'm not a dictator, I'm not gonna say which memes are okay for this thread and even if I had the power to edit posts, I wouldn't go ahead and delete the ones I don't like. So, instead, here's what I imagined this thread to be for:

I thought we would post memes about the FISD, recent happenings on here, our members, relationships and interactions with each other. Memes about trooping and building a TK. Advice, critique, encouragement for each other and our armors. Memes for and about our Detachment and Stormtroopers, which is certainly what we all expected from this thread.

Especially with the recent drive and competition to post the most memes in this thread, I can't help but feel that the original purpose has been derailed.

Please, please, do not take this as me saying I don't like the new memes. Don't take this as me being a boring stick in the mud, trying to enforce my own rules in this thread. I wanted to share my opinion on this, as I think that we can stick closer to the FISD Memes.

Thank you :salute:

SYqIkS1.jpg

D6DCvRq.jpg

Edited by Morgi
  • Like 4

NOTED

No competition here, just a bit of harmless fun, didn't think some general "Star Wars" memes would be an issue, it was getting a little stale and posting had slowed, this past week had a lot more interaction from members which was a positive from all the meme posting.

Screenshot_20230114_190932_Google.jpg

FB_IMG_1673695207145.jpg

• Like 3

vor 23 Minuten schrieb gmrhodes13:

NOTED

No competition here, just a bit of harmless fun, didn't think some general "Star Wars" memes would be an issue, it was getting a little stale and posting had slowed, this past week had a lot more interaction which was a positive move.

Screenshot_20230114_190932_Google.jpg

FB_IMG_1673695207145.jpg

Thanks for calling me out, using the word "competition" might have been the wrong choice due to the different connotations in German and English. Um... "encouraging each other to post more memes based on friendly ribbing and markers regarding the current post/meme count"? I don't know how to word this :laugh1:

Again, no policing from my side, just wanted to mention that I prefer to see FISD-relevant memes in this thread over generic Star Wars memes. Thanks for your input, I'd love to hear what others think as well (in this thread, perhaps accompanied by at least one meme? ;)). No burning anyone, otherwise we'd loose all interactions on here, lol

It's just that Star Wars memes in general have a lot of spaces online (especially on Reddit), so I like having a FISD Meme Space just for us TKs :smiley-sw013:

DAdMynV.jpeg

CBLwArT.jpeg

• Like 2

aQnrFDF.jpeg

Actually, it's just a whole lot of green and not noticing anything in front of your feet. 

76lmDOH.jpeg

WscrQMV.jpeg

Anyone else excited to see more of these guys?

• Like 5