FISD Memes

Morgi

3aVR4GV.jpg

Not counting Mr No Stripes or any that aren't strictly TK, such as Spacetroopers or Sandtroopers

tnsfjcp.jpg

Soooo... about that one Lvl 3 modification? I'm sure I'll get around to it eventually :smiley-sw013:

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

wQvTr3m.jpg

Honestly, I'm in awe of how far this has come, thank you to everyone who contributed and appreciated :salute:

s08VWrf.jpg

Next step, get these onto the FISD Instagram (maybe? possibly?) :icon_beg:

• Like 4

@gmrhodes13  you know need a follow up with the rejoicing as the 6 year wait has ended and members are receiving those BBB's :)

I'm waiting for the next chapter :popcorn:

• Like 1

vor 14 Stunden schrieb revlimiter:

meme-pooh-morgi.jpg

Jealous that Christoph got to meet Morgi :laugh1:

This made my day :laugh1:

If you happen to troop in Germany, feel free to contact me -- or maybe we'll get to meet each other at the StarWars Celebration in London next year?

• Like 1

Perfect!! :laugh1:

I hope we are sharing some of these memes on our SM platforms, the effort you guys put in should be enjoyed by everyone, they are so great.

• Like 2

On 9/6/2022 at 3:40 PM, Morgi said:

wQvTr3m.jpg

Honestly, I'm in awe of how far this has come, thank you to everyone who contributed and appreciated :salute:

Next step, get these onto the FISD Instagram (maybe? possibly?) :icon_beg:

Yea that was me haha I figure if it's getting regular inclusion in the Newsletter, it ought to be pinned  :peace:

• Like 1

Every 501st Interaction right now:

5V1w9K0.jpeg

LZBy8Sk.jpeg

For those curious what I'm talking about: The Census™ is completed once a year to make sure all your data is up to date and to show that you've trooped at least once during the last year :smiley-sw013:

• Like 4

21 hours ago, Morgi said:

For those curious what I'm talking about: The Census™ is completed once a year to make sure all your data is up to date and to show that you've trooped at least once during the last year :smiley-sw013:

Also important is the fact that if you have not trooped due to Covid concerns, exceptions can (and usually are from what I understand) be made to stay in good standing with the Legion.  If this is the case I believe you have to do this through your Garrison CO.

Correct, from legion command:

"How COVID-19 has affected trooping is different in many parts of the world. Trooping opportunities available worldwide are also varied. Legion Command supports Unit CO exceptions to waive activity requirements on a case-by-case basis. Please communicate with your local staff to determine any extra information you may need in regards to COVID-19 and trooping/Census."

Locally we have asked for our members to fill in their census to show they are active, even if they have not trooped they will get a covid pass, which is a small thing to ask for, if they have not trooped or filled out their census then they will be moved to reserve, membership requirement is maintaining active contact with their command staff as stated in the Legion Operations Protocol.

Section 2: Membership
Active Members
An Active Member is defined as a member in good standing who meets the following requirements:

Meets all 501st Membership Requirements (i.e. ownership of an approved costume, is over 18 years of age, etc).
Has an approved membership record in the 501st Legion Membership Database
Maintains active contact with their CO or GML. Active contact and participation will be confirmed during the annual Legion Census held each year during the month of October.

Also as we are starting to get back to normal trooping here so we have also taken this opportunity to forewarn our members the covid-19 pass will be removed for the next census period (2022-2023) and normal trooping rules will apply, again this is up to each individual garrison and their leadership.