FISD Memes

Morgi

What's his number? We'll never know...

1e8xYr4.jpg

script v english v German

I'm actually kind of curious if other languages got any more IDs for this guy.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
Am 10.12.2021 um 22:34 schrieb Morgi:

What's his number? We'll never know...

1e8xYr4.jpg

script v english v German

I'm actually kind of curious if other languages got any more IDs for this guy.

im a little bit glad that this difference exists. XX-TK-421 was taken for license plate in my area. had to use XX-TK-241 instead. (XX being the region code, redacted it to avoid a doxx)

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Sometimes the D.O.s get a little sidetracked with things (like real life and such) but I can assure you we are always here.  If we fail to comment or respond on your build thread it doesn't mean that we don't care, it's just that we haven't had the chance.  All are welcome (and encouraged) to contact any one of us at any time with questions or concerns, or you can PM us all at one time here:  https://www.whitearmor.net/forum/profile/39088-deployment-officer-team/

and we will be more than happy to address your concerns or queries on a personal basis

• Like 5

549aA5g.jpeg

As the resident expert regarding relationships, with exactly zero experience, I'd suggest you communicate and win an ally in your quest for ultimate nerd-y-ness :smiley-sw013:

• Like 9

3 hours ago, Morgi said:

549aA5g.jpeg

As the resident expert regarding relationships, with exactly zero experience, I'd suggest you communicate and win an ally in your quest for ultimate nerd-y-ness :smiley-sw013:

I think I can safely say that anyone who has gone Expert Infantry or Centurion can relate. :)

• Like 4