FISD Memes

Morgi

Hello! 

I hope this topic is fine, if not, feel free to remove it. 

So, whilst I've seen memes pop up every now and then, I haven't seen any actual thread with memes about the FISD. Because I personally love commenting the things in my life in memes, I decided to make a few memes about the FISD, based on things that I've noticed on here so far. Please feel free to share your own memes as well, if you've got any :D

fJelfku.jpg

This was something that I had a bit of trouble with in the beginning... Perhaps some of you can relate, haha

RGdKC6C.jpg

Don't worry, we appreciate it ;)

ywXM93F.jpg

I've only been on here for a short time, but during that time there've been a lot of armors by Glen. Most impressive! 

5ASfcys.jpg

The struggle is real. Now I just need the money and to decide on what I am going to build. 

pn18WqJ.jpg

"Troopers helping Troopers" really encompasses the spirit of the FISD and I appreciate that very much. 

GP0Y8vp.jpg

No explanation needed :laugh1:

Feel free to share some more memes or to take this post down if it's too off-topic for the off-topic area ;)

• Like 17

These are awesome and there was one I especially enjoyed, thank you for that one, gave me a great lift on a down day :salute:

I hope we see more get on board with these and if you don't mind we may feature some in the newsletter :duim:

• Like 2

vor 28 Minuten schrieb CallMeMrTibbles:

Love it, and all very accurate! Lol

Haha, thanks! 

vor 13 Minuten schrieb gmrhodes13:

These are awesome and there was one I especially enjoyed, thank you for that one, gave me a great lift on a down day :salute:

So glad to hear that! :D

vor 13 Minuten schrieb gmrhodes13:

I hope we see more get on board with these and if you don't mind we may feature some in the newsletter :duim:

Sounds awesome! I'm sure there'll be more memes in the future and I'd love to see them in the newsletter :salute:

• Like 2

hace 56 minutos, Morgi dijo:

RGdKC6C.jpg

No te preocupes te lo agradecemos ;)

:laugh1::laugh1::laugh1::laugh1::laugh1:. I love this one especially(obviously)! I think the sense of humor is the best of all our senses:laugh1:...And believe me when I tell you that we DO's feel this way when a review contains many issues to be pointed out(yes, there are moments we do not enjoy, especially when we have to request complicated fixes). I hope that people in general do not see us as the villains in the movie:icon_beg:.

Thank you for these memes. A little sense of humor after all that we are living, never hurts....:duim:

• Like 3

vor 8 Stunden schrieb Chemi:

I hope that people in general do not see us as the villains in the movie:icon_beg:.

Well, we still see you as the Stormtroopers :smiley-sw013:  But don't worry, I personally loved all the insanely focused feedback, it's great to know that others spend time trying to help you get better! 

vor 8 Stunden schrieb Chemi:

Thank you for these memes. A little sense of humor after all that we are living, never hurts....:duim:

Thanks for your comment and the appreciation! I'm very glad people are liking them and I'm very much looking forward to seeing more memes here -- both from others and from myself. 

vor 7 Stunden schrieb Goggytalks:

Love the memes, especially the first one. After my first troop I just had to make adjustments so I can walk properly in it!

Considering that I've got a list of planned and completed improvements lying right next to me, this is very relatable :laugh1:

And because I'm very happy to have gotten such amazing feedback, I've already made a few new memes that I'd like to share as well ;)

t7MOFr5.jpg

I do not know if this is just me, but this is literally me right now, haha 

eDcDBtY.jpg

Chemi, this one is for you :smiley-sw013:

UXnU0Oe.jpg

And everyone will gladly provide both. 

euTCx4H.jpg

Just something that I noticed scrolling through old blogs, haha

Okay, so there'll definitely be more from me in the future, and hopefully some others  will join in as well, so this isn't just "Morgi's Memes" . I know we've got a few pretty neat memes around here and whilst I've even got some of them saved on my phone for personal enjoyment, I'm loath to share them without consulting their creators. So, if you've got a meme about the FISD, please feel free to share it! 

Whilst we're at it, my memes are generally made to be shared, so feel free to use them at your own leisure. I wouldn't mind getting credited tho ;)

• Like 3

Wow Luca, these are fantastic, and so so true lol.

Be sure to share these on our FB group and other social media channels, or reach out to our staff that handle those platforms.

Rat and Soulart.

• Like 1

vor 3 Stunden schrieb Sly11:

Wow Luca, these are fantastic, and so so true lol.

Be sure to share these on our FB group and other social media channels, or reach out to our staff that handle those platforms.

Rat and Soulart.

Oh wow, high praise! Glad to hear that! 

I do not have Facebook, so if anyone wants them shared on there, or any other social media platform for that matter, it would have to be done by others. I'll make sure to reach out to the responsible staff once I get back from work :salute:

vor 5 Stunden schrieb gmrhodes13:

impressive-jl-most-impressive-memegenera

So glad to see another meme on here and its even one of the classics :D

• Like 2

I've seldom felt as validated as I did, seeing Glen's newest EIB application not even 24 hours after me making a joke about it. Absolutely stunning armor, I'm already very scared of your deathtrooper and it'll fuel my nightmares the nights to come, and it also inspired this newest meme:

PS83WAo.jpg

I mean, it's seemingly never truly complete ... 

p44MBiA.jpg

Maybe I'll go for a conversion from ANH Stunt to ANH Hero or ESB instead.

nP5iLtf.jpg

Now, if the owner could please share the original pauldron picture meme that this was clearly inspired by? ;)

So, don't expect three memes updates within twenty-four hours to become a regular thing :laugh1:

• Like 1

*enters with large, stuffed trenchcoat*

Wanna have some memes?

So glad to see this thread in the newsletter and to see others joining in with the memes! They're awesome, especially yours, Glen, with the editing! :D

oaLoInI.jpg

Just an example ;)

rrj5nzX.jpg

YW7CwGd.jpg

• Like 4

Just now, Morgi said:

Congratulations, Glen, consider me very impressed! 

Many thanks Luca :salute:

• Like 1

Lol, the memes competition is fierce :laugh1:

these are all very cool though, hopefully our SM Pro's can put them to good use.

• Like 2