Lazerjock's Trooper Master ANH Stunt Build

Lazerjock

SUPER nice job on this build, Chris.. lots of great attention to detail!  The only things I can suggest at this point are to rotate the shoulder bells back a little which will help close up the gap in the back, and maybe drop the left forearm down a bit so that the gaps between them and the top of the hand guards are the same on both sides.

4BD8VLg.jpg       wXtciCE.jpg

Once you get your Basic approval, I hope to see your submission for Expert Infantry!  :jc_doublethumbup:

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, justjoseph63 said:

SUPER nice job on this build, Chris.. lots of great attention to detail!  The only things I can suggest at this point are to rotate the shoulder bells back a little which will help close up the gap in the back, and maybe drop the left forearm down a bit so that the gaps between them and the top of the hand guards are the same on both sides.

4BD8VLg.jpg       wXtciCE.jpg

Once you get your Basic approval, I hope to see your submission for Expert Infantry!  :jc_doublethumbup:

Thank you for the pointers.

My wife helped me and did the best she could but doesn't really know what she is looking for even though I explained it and provided example pictures.

I noticed those things and a couple other minor issues. I am already working to correct them.

• Like 2