Greetings from Bavaria in Germany

TKAndy

Hello everyone,

after searching the forum for several weeks and snapping up information, I have now decided to create my own account. :)

About me: My name is Andreas, I come from Germany and live in the south of Bavaria.

I've wanted to be a member of the 501st for a long time and I hope to be soon.

I recently ordered a stormtrooper suit from RS Prop Masters - fully finished commission because I have two left hands and I'm a little unsure whether I can make a proper suit myself ;) - and am now waiting for the delivery.

Greetings from Bavaria

Andreas

• Like 4

Hallo Andreas! 

(or would you prefer "Grüß Gott"? haha) 

Good to have you here. RS makes some excellent armors, I'm sure you'll be happy with yours. 

I'm looking forward to seeing some pictures once it arrives -- it will be a memorable day for sure, so you'll want to take some photos ;)

• Like 1

Welcome to the FISD, Andreas.

RS is a good choice and depending on your body size, you might have to adjust some minor things here and there. No big issues.

Use the waiting time to check out the 'Getting Started' section of this forum and don't forget to research for a blaster... ;)

Good luck on your Stormtrooper journey.

• Like 1

Servus Andi!

Schön, dass du den Weg in's FISD gefunden hast. Das hier ist definitiv der größte Wissensschatz des WWW, wenn's um Stormtrooper geht. :)

Mit RS hast du schonmal nichts falsch gemacht.

Ich selbst bin übrigens auch aus Südbayern und hier gibt es noch einige mehr aus der Region.

Im restlichen Forum wird zwar Englisch gesprochen/geschrieben, wenn du aber mal Hilfe auf Deutsch brauchst, kannst du einfach bei den 'Imperial Embassies' nachfragen, da gibt es auch "Unterstützung auf Deutsch".

Wie Tino schon geschrieben hat solltest du aber erstmal die "Getting Started" Section auschecken - viel Spaß! :peace:

LG,

Danny

• Like 2

Grüß Gott Andreas.

Good choice in armour and you are in the right place for all the assistance you may require.

My family is from Rosenheim, what part of Bavaria are you from?

• Like 1

Thank you for the friendly welcome, I will take your advice on board and continue with my research in this forum, especially the Getting Started Section. :) 

vor 18 Stunden schrieb Sly11:

Grüß Gott Andreas.

Good choice in armour and you are in the right place for all the assistance you may require.

My family is from Rosenheim, what part of Bavaria are you from?

Im actually not that far away from Rosenheim, I live near Traunstein which is about 50 kilometers east of Rosenheim.

• Like 1

If you need any help with your armor or the approval process, I'm happy to help you out. My parents have an apartment in Chieming and Traunstein isn't too far away from where I live now, either. :D

Grüss Gott, Andreas! Herzlich Willkommen zu der Gruppe!

Bin sehr gespannt auf Dein Kostüm, da ich auch von RS ein TK ESB vor ein paar Monaten erhalten habe und muss gestehen, dass diese sehr gut und sehr Original-getreu gemacht sind.

Viel Spass!

• Like 1