Sandtrooper back pack

Off the top of my head I can’t recall kit makers, but I suspect there are ample resources at the MEPD detachment. Perhaps somebody will come along with more TD info than I.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I believe Shawn sold sold his business to Dave (AM/Daves Darkside Depot).  I just texted Dave to confirm this and ask if he now makes them and will let you know.

OK, so Dave got right back to me and yes, he did take over from Shawn and does make both HWT and TD packs.  You can email him at davesdarksidedepot@gmail.com for details.  I can vouch for the high quality and top-notch customer service he provides. :salute:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, justjoseph63 said:

I believe Shawn sold sold his business to Dave (AM/Daves Darkside Depot).  I just texted Dave to confirm this and ask if he now makes them and will let you  know.

Good to know :duim:

1 minute ago, justjoseph63 said:

OK, so Dave got right back to me and yes, he did take over from Shawn and does make both HWT and TD packs.  You can email him at davesdarksidedepot@gmail.com for details.  I can vouch for the high quality and top-notch customer service he provides. :salute:

I second that. I do a lot of business with Dave, he's a great guy.

• Like 1

Be nice if he shared info here ^_^  well I guess it's shared now, I think a lot of makers forget to share info, it's  not that we are the largest community for Stormtroopers or anything, if FB doesn't count lol

Crooknight did say some time ago he was no longer supplying packs, glad I got a copy of his spacepack files, gotta finish those one day 

• Like 1

I thought I remembered Shawn saying he was getting out of the business, maybe in the HWT part of the forum, but I didn’t recall who had taken over for him. Good to know it’s in Dave’s hands now. If only I could ever finish my own HWT pack build. Or my TK for that matter. Haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Dave seems like an awesome dude! I still need to send him the submission photos for my AM kit!

I thought it adventurous of him when he first introduced his helmet fan kits (Which I can attest to being seriously AWESOME), but all the various backpacks too? When I heard CrookKnight was stepping down I felt pretty sad about it. Dave is probably my top pick to inherit his legacy, considering the good he’s done with the AM bucks.

9 hours ago, ukswrath said:

Joseph do you want to contact Dave to get an update from him regarding everything he's making or commission building? If not I can do it

I will be talking to him later this morning and get him on it. ;)

10 hours ago, ukswrath said:

Joseph do you want to contact Dave to get an update from him regarding everything he's making or commission building? If not I can do it

Just spoke with Dave... he is updating some items and will be posting up all his TK/TD accessories on here soon.  :popcorn:  Thanks. @Triple D!!!

• Like 1