[2] Tk-55590 Troop Log (TheDecisiveRaindrop[JR])

0. Fourth of July Parade @ Flagstaff Arizona, 7/4/21 - Wrangler

My Imperial training complete, my civic duty called for me to assist troopers in the first major operation since the plague swept this portion of the galaxy. This was the single largest gathering for this particular event in recent history. As I marched alongside my future brethren, an announcer pulled me aside to ask what my "costume was", before rhetorically asserting that my "costume" was that of a "fan". The nerve-the audacity! I was a future trooper after all! I have no idea how I could be confused with a spinning mechanical component. I don't even look like a droid! I merely answered truthfully yet respectfully that I was there to ensure the safety of the troopers and ensure they had adequate drink. Should the need arrive provide assistance if necessary. I will not forget his insolence, my wrath will be great. Despite this insult, I carried on to the completion of the march. Afterwards, we arrived at a commissary which found itself understrength despite a warning in advance. Holo-net interference seems to be a likely culprit. Despite this, the mission was a success.

0F476495-EBA0-4AFE-ABB1-C2363F4CA465.thumb.jpeg.2ce9a697cf3f26b6911c1b70fe27436e.jpeg

8/10/21 ANH TK (Stunt) Approved

1. Free Comic Book Day @ Flagstaff Arizona, 8/14/21 - ANH-S TK

All forces gathered on time and we geared up. Operators of a local food establishment took particular notice of us, we kept the location of this "Tikki Bar" in mind and will perform a closer inspection of their cuisine later. Much Imperial relief was gathered for the Imperial mandated food drive. Mission Successful.

0EDB00F1-51CC-4285-AE13-233D389EA3D9.thumb.jpeg.5bebeaace7632ae6a888aab50dd3de1a.jpeg

2. Coconino County Fair @ Flagstaff Arizona, 9/3/21 - ANH-S TK
Arrived Late due to local fair gate attendant requiring authorization I did not have. Despite asserting they need not need to see my identification, it was to no avail. Lord Kylo would soon arrive on the scene and granted me access to our staging area where the rest of our task force was gearing up for the mission. First few hours went well. After a few hours of mobilization, Three young rebel rabble rousers compromised the mission and we were forced to retire early. Our scout trooper commandeered local transportation - further documentation will be provided in the near future as evidence. Despite trouble makers, Lord Kylo learned the meaning of friendship. In light of this, I can say that this patrol was not a complete waste of Imperial resources. Mission successful.

Edited by TheDecisiveRaindrop
Pictures
  • Like 2