Pauldron = TrooperBay

Pouches = TrooperBay / Imperial Boots

Accessories = Macrobinoculars by justjoseph63

Boot Maker = Imperial Boots

Canvas Belt = Kittle Belt

Hand Plates = TrooperBay rubber latex plates

Electronics = Icomm, UKSWrath fans, Microphone, Aker speaker 

Neck Seal Type = Anovos

*After reviewing my submission photos I will be tightening the closure of the pauldron to minimize the loop around the neck and pull up the MP-40 pouch in the front.

**I’ve also painted the 4 silver rivets on the pauldron black to minimize visibility.  

Front

yHtqsyx.jpg

Back:

7qWyxQw.jpg

Left Body:

BdAhU4d.jpg

z8bD8WY.jpg

bkusnFs.jpg

CzXy7cH.jpg

Action:

yAh1UDC.jpg

fUkpUOG.jpg

wvUOBXb.jpg

Helmet:

Front:

FnrE2sM.jpg

Back:

ueqIGeD.jpg

Left:

MWHJR8c.jpg

Right:

wQZCNzG.jpg

Detail:

j1sD0W8.jpg

aSCJ2fM.jpg

Belt:

Uhw9GXN.jpg

7MLXsPB.jpg

Neckseal:

PPgzubs.jpg

Pouches:

aOdfbFY.jpg

Pauldron:

uzn07HO.jpg

Boots:

bUat5tV.jpg

UKGIFIo.jpg

v4W1rgW.jpg

Gloves:

miT0ZFo.jpg

i7az1pe.jpg

Blaster:

T-21:

KSMOkzo.jpg

4y00DqU.jpg

090caEG.jpg

E-11:

jS7skf9.jpg

vsxRBsd.jpg

PjRJoqR.jpg

Macrobinocs:

WmYXrYq.jpg

OOWYbzu.jpg

Wh8K2gp.jpg

zibbWfV.jpg

p16oM9q.jpg

b7oB7dM.jpg

Backpack:

UN1TO57.jpg

Strapping:

p9ltHBr.jpg

lNOlYeE.jpg

tOcP2pS.jpg

IkksjqC.jpg

UxIgBde.jpg

DeRfh6h.jpg

mb7EHFT.jpg

uxFQ9uj.jpg

LRVyG19.jpg

U8J5b3i.jpg

P30aSIb.jpg

EOjhvEe.jpg

Vc56sfj.jpg

L8UZw7z.jpg

CqB9oZz.jpg

Fs5Y9uD.jpg

Edited by Pistolsheets
  • Like 3

• Pistolsheets changed the title to TK-86267 Requesting Heavy Weapons Trooper EIB Status [Anovos]

OK, I'll say it... WOW!  One of the best submissions I've seen in a long time, Jacob, and you should be proud!  Don't think I didn't notice the lack of return edges (DANG I'm proud of ya'!) and the fact that you have the sight on the T-21 (a lot of folks forget about this).  Modesty forbids me to comment on the macrobinoculars, though...;) :D

gggoMoz.jpg      z1MtmdR.jpg

One of us will be with you shortly brother, so hang in there.

7 minutes ago, justjoseph63 said:

OK, I'll say it... WOW!  One of the best submissions I've seen in a long time, Jacob, and you should be proud!  Don't think I didn't notice the lack of return edges (DANG I'm proud of ya'!) and the fact that you have the sight on the T-21 (a lot of folks forget about this).  Modesty forbids me to comment on the macrobinoculars, though...;) :D

gggoMoz.jpg      z1MtmdR.jpg

One of us will be with you shortly brother, so hang in there.

Ah of course I didn’t catch that alignment lol. I appreciate that sir, coming from you that means a lot! It’s by far my favorite way to go as a TK! And the T-21 has always been my blaster of choice, so I try to keep it accurate! I waited until I suited up to show the masterpiece of the binocs! Love it!

Nice work trooper, you may want to add a close up of the front of your sniper plate, I know the DO's like to see that.

You may also want to check the CRL image for the pauldron, doesn't have the 4 silver  rivets on the neck closure

TK_hwt_pauldron.jpeg.bcbabffc084e8309f4e0a24627d3958d.jpeguzn07HO.thumb.jpg.3f895afad5b4a47a315c0c34c159e12c.jpg

• Like 1

2 hours ago, gmrhodes13 said:

Nice work trooper, you may want to add a close up of the front of your sniper plate, I know the DO's like to see that.

You may also want to check the CRL image for the pauldron, doesn't have the 4 silver  rivets on the neck closure

TK_hwt_pauldron.jpeg.bcbabffc084e8309f4e0a24627d3958d.jpeguzn07HO.thumb.jpg.3f895afad5b4a47a315c0c34c159e12c.jpg

Thank you for the compliment sir!

I have added the front sniper plate photo as suggested, I thought I added it but I guess not. 

I, in no way, mean to offend  any and all notes or recommendations from my fellow troopers and especially staff. In saying that I have noticed fellow troopers being approved Centurion level with the pauldron provided by Trooperbay. The 4 Silver rivets passed on the local level but if this an issue I will gladly address it.:duim:

Edited by Pistolsheets

2 hours ago, CallMeMrTibbles said:

Very nice Jacob.
I'm at the end stages of my HWT pouches and pack, so hopefully won't be far behind you. Thanks for the inspiration!

Thats awesome brother! Love to see more HWT out in the world! Good luck in your build and future submissions! 

• Like 1

Looking AWESOME, Jacob! Making Fire Team Heavy Hitters proud! :D

I too am terribly curious about the pauldron rivets and strap attachments - I've heard and and seen both ways. Is one style more accurate for a particular costume? Do we have any solid reference shots? I've been a fan of Katara8's pauldrons (and prices) for a while, so I usually go with the 'under' style, but the Trooperbay are popular as well, and were more recently screen used... Not to highjack the thread, but would love more info.

• Like 1

I only mention the rivets as it came up in Richard's build thread the rivets shouldn't be seen when worn, so as long as they are not seen you should be ok, entirely up to the DO's in the end, I've seen both approved previously ;) 

You may be able to adjust your pauldron for photos, you have some room there, you could also add a little black paint to the rivets, make them less noticeable ;) .

yHtqsyx.jpg

Example given

nZCMNaw.jpg

References

large_HWT1.jpg.099f3b3d8955fad259ffeb0e2

8rdlg4m.jpg.1a77de7297b7683dbfad1c991bafbef1.jpg

Imperial_Marine.PNG.png.547da6cc2901b4c8acd65e2aec2d34d6.png

• Like 2

1 hour ago, gmrhodes13 said:

I only mention the rivets as it came up in Richard's build thread the rivets shouldn't be seen when worn, so as long as they are not seen you should be ok, entirely up to the DO's in the end, I've seen both approved previously ;) 

You may be able to adjust your pauldron for photos, you have some room there, you could also add a little black paint to the rivets, make them less noticeable ;) .

yHtqsyx.jpg

Example given

nZCMNaw.jpg

References

large_HWT1.jpg.099f3b3d8955fad259ffeb0e2

8rdlg4m.jpg.1a77de7297b7683dbfad1c991bafbef1.jpg

Imperial_Marine.PNG.png.547da6cc2901b4c8acd65e2aec2d34d6.png

Yes, exactly! After I submitted photos I plan to add more snaps to close up the neck loop. The intended result would be the rivets coming in and pulling up the shoulder pouch. Thanks for the advice, I have some paint on stand by if all else fails. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, TheRascalKing said:

Looking AWESOME, Jacob! Making Fire Team Heavy Hitters proud! :D

I too am terribly curious about the pauldron rivets and strap attachments - I've heard and and seen both ways. Is one style more accurate for a particular costume? Do we have any solid reference shots? I've been a fan of Katara8's pauldrons (and prices) for a while, so I usually go with the 'under' style, but the Trooperbay are popular as well, and were more recently screen used... Not to highjack the thread, but would love more info.

Thanks brother! Always nothing but love for the Heavy Hitters! 
From the screen shots provided above it seems to be that all black rivets may be the way to go in accuracy to the game model. The pauldron was only ever used on sandies so a real world pauldron would have visible rivets. And used in Mando S2 it was literally off the rack prop and not something acquired and converted. I’m all for keeping it as close to the game model so I think I’m gonna try to eliminate the rivet visibility. Although those pesky shoulder closure straps might be an issue. 

Edited by Pistolsheets

Hi Jacob, and thank you for your EIB application! 

CRL and EIB Application Requirements:

All required photos have been submitted, and on behalf of the entire D.O. staff we are pleased to welcome you to the rank of Expert Infantry.  Congratulations!  :salute:

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly;

In this area we review observations made by your fellow troopers and the DO team. Some observations may lead to suggestions to improve the overall look of your armour. Note that we consider both text (CRL) and pictures (screen caps/reference images) when reviewing submissions.

Looking to your back pack , it looks a little high , if you notice in the reference images it rides at level or or a little down of the helmet's bottom. 

Reference Images 

sxUwNVB.jpg                  3cDeSvD.jpg?2       091wrrf.jpg?1

Moving down, we have  the ammo pouches on the hips ,ideally for more accuracy , we suggest to lower them down at level the canvas belt as the reference images.

Reference Images 

6tpaMps.jpg  mXtzHuQ.jpg             WYxD6mY.jpg     PlU1Coo.jpg

***************************************************

Centurion Requirements;

In this section we prepare you for Centurion.  Because Centurion photos show more detail than EIB, items pertaining to Centurion might be seen there and not here and additional photos may be required. We try to point out all that we can from what we see, but the final accuracy is the responsibility of the trooper.

For Centurion level, and  we are sure you will take the step , we need you to fix a few issues on your Pauldron and Ammo pouches.

There's a noticeable gap in the neck section of  your  Pauldron . This could/should be easily remedied by simply shifting the neck part toward the back an inch or two so that it is not noticeable.  We are also requesting that you paint the silver snap covers black"..  Hint:  Sanding down the tops beforehand will help the paint adhere better! 

Finally brother, we'll need you to move the shoulder's ammo pouch towards the center (closer to the Pauldron's neck section).

5NSwqOq.jpg      M4zf436.jpg           

Reference Images 

Kap30jI.jpg     HIKiHcz.jpg

Congratulations for your HWT EIB Trooper!! and hope to see your Centurion submission soon.  :th_AnimatedBravoSmiley:

• Like 2

• TKSpartan changed the title to TK-86267 Requesting Heavy Weapons Trooper EIB Status [Anovos] Approved 2nd
3 hours ago, TKSpartan said:

Hi Jacob, and thank you for your EIB application! 

CRL and EIB Application Requirements:

All required photos have been submitted, and on behalf of the entire D.O. staff we are pleased to welcome you to the rank of Expert Infantry.  Congratulations!  :salute:

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly;

In this area we review observations made by your fellow troopers and the DO team. Some observations may lead to suggestions to improve the overall look of your armour. Note that we consider both text (CRL) and pictures (screen caps/reference images) when reviewing submissions.

Looking to your back pack , it looks a little high , if you notice in the reference images it rides at level or or a little down of the helmet's bottom. 

Reference Images 

sxUwNVB.jpg                  3cDeSvD.jpg?2       091wrrf.jpg?1

Moving down, we have  the ammo pouches on the hips ,ideally for more accuracy , we suggest to lower them down at level the canvas belt as the reference images.

Reference Images 

6tpaMps.jpg  mXtzHuQ.jpg             WYxD6mY.jpg     PlU1Coo.jpg

***************************************************

Centurion Requirements;

In this section we prepare you for Centurion.  Because Centurion photos show more detail than EIB, items pertaining to Centurion might be seen there and not here and additional photos may be required. We try to point out all that we can from what we see, but the final accuracy is the responsibility of the trooper.

For Centurion level, and  we are sure you will take the step , we need you to fix a few issues on your Pauldron and Ammo pouches.

There's a noticeable gap in the neck section of  your  Pauldron . This could/should be easily remedied by simply shifting the neck part toward the back an inch or two so that it is not noticeable.  We are also requesting that you paint the silver snap covers black"..  Hint:  Sanding down the tops beforehand will help the paint adhere better! 

Finally brother, we'll need you to move the shoulder's ammo pouch towards the center (closer to the Pauldron's neck section).

5NSwqOq.jpg      M4zf436.jpg           

Reference Images 

Kap30jI.jpg     HIKiHcz.jpg

Congratulations for your HWT EIB Trooper!! and hope to see your Centurion submission soon.  :th_AnimatedBravoSmiley:

Thank you very much! I’ll get these issues sorted ASAP and I’ll see you at Centurion level, thank you thank you. :salute:

3 hours ago, Chemi said:

Congratulations Jacob!!! :th_AnimatedBravoSmiley:

Thank you, happy to add this one to the ranks! Looking forward to making this one a level higher!

3 hours ago, CallMeMrTibbles said:

Congratulations!

Awesome work mate :salute:

Thank you brother! 

• Like 3