Armor Maker = ANOVOS
Helmet Maker = ANOVOS

Blaster Type = @trooper96

Height = 5'11
Weight = 200lbs
Boot Maker = Imperial Boots
Canvas Belt = @TKittell belt
Hand Plates = @justjoseph63 silicone handguards
Electronics = Raspberry PI Zero W, iComm, Aker amp, @ukswrath SHA hearing assist, quad fans
Neck Seal Type = ANOVOS
Holster Maker = ANOVOS

EIB Application Link:

Full Body

Front

UkWMixn.jpg

Back

ltDbHqe.jpg

Right

RXTqdwR.jpg

Right Raised

i9flUg4.jpg

Left

0PcSFXf.jpg

Left Raised

a9GABLD.jpg

Action

6BrG1u7.jpg

Action 2

AZOqgjA.jpg 

Details

Right

0qyKiDi.jpg

Left

vyr9Kl1.jpg

Helmet

Front

8tT4qPY.jpg

Left

lg3BHq1.jpg

Right

kuEFhKz.jpg

Back

govkasi.jpg

Lens Color

tlEQuPt.jpg

HOVIs & Vocoder

xmrWFdP.jpg

S Trim

HJPMVou.jpg

Armor

Strapping

1lxfGIy.jpg

Arm Strapping

aTLZWLo.jpg

Forearm wrist returns

X7M8b2d.jpg

Cod Elastic

JkOYpS2.jpg

Han Snap

V3fEi7t.jpg

Shoulder Elastic

r63U5Xz.jpg

Ab Button Panels

KU0pIN9.jpg

Thigh ammo left

bml70z3.jpg

Thigh ammo right

SJimmpH.jpg

Thigh ammo rivet right

9y5Gvur.jpg

Thigh ammo rivet left

cZysvHR.jpg

Sniper knee front

S0B79XE.jpg

Sniper knee right

HGxVxyW.jpg

Sniper knee left

X9hJIa7.jpg

Belt

NbjYqpY.jpg

Belt rear

jeASmQC.jpg

Accessories

Neck Seal

QllhttT.jpg

Gloves

PqVMHLb.jpg

Hjcy4an.jpg

Boots

QATRsCW.jpg

Thermal Detonator

9NbfBwx.jpg

ddxA2Bp.jpg

E-11 Blaster

Right

J6t7ILn.jpg

Left

KxHZBmK.jpg

Close Ups

0L8Brk8.jpg

DI8W04g.jpg

ALoedNB.jpg

MlYEzS8.jpg

sDysvSl.jpg

ji4nP7o.jpg

CR3beaT.jpg

Edited by fishgoh0nk

Nice work trooper, could you also add the link to your EIB application

May need a D ring photo too and a front on sniper plate ;) 

Good luck with approval 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, gmrhodes13 said:

Nice work trooper, could you also add the link to your EIB application

May need a D ring photo too and a front on sniper plate ;) 

Good luck with approval 

Sorry, hit the submit button too early, added additional photos for blaster, D ring is 3rd from last photo and I added the EIB link. Thanks!

Edited by fishgoh0nk
typo
  • Like 3

Hello James!

Excellent work on the requested corrections for Centurion:duim:, but before we can move along,  we need one quick (easy) fix. As per the CRL for Level 3, the outside edges of the drop boxes must align with the outside edge of the ABS belt. You can put a dab of glue behind each strap (E-6000 or similar) to hold them in place (it's just a matter of separating the strap from the belt and moving it over a bit).

As soon as you get that fixed, please post up the photo and we can move along!:Stormtrooper_walk_south:

Reference images

uVIcg84.jpg MgX2Ikn.jpg 2GYeoWF.jpg.706d5d95cab453e4b5b8192ab9cdfe34.jpg            O2Mbvsn.png      E0hql2q.png

@Chemi I tried the best to align these with some more glue directly on the ammo boxes and the strap, how does this look?

VpOTzHL.jpg

J538SYD.jpg

avMxYdu.jpg

qinFjyG.jpg

Edited by fishgoh0nk
update to right ammo pack
  • Like 3

43 minutes ago, CallMeMrTibbles said:

Looking really good.

Good luck with your submission! :salute:

(I have a good feeling about this)

Thanks Richard! Like grade school exams, I never have good feelings about any of it lol I just fetal position, cross fingers legs and arms and hope for the best :)

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, fishgoh0nk said:

I just fetal position, cross fingers legs and arms and hope for the best :)

Gently rocking forward and backwards helps too :laugh1:

• Like 2

Hi James, and thank you for your Centurion application! 

CRL and Centurion  Application Requirements:

All required photos have been submitted, and on behalf of the entire D.O. staff we are pleased to welcome you to the rank of CENTURION.  Congratulations!  :salute:

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly;

In this area we review observations made by your fellow troopers and the DO team. Some observations may lead to suggestions to improve the overall look of your armour. Note that we consider both text (CRL) and pictures (screen caps/reference images) when reviewing submissions.

-The counter is in the correct position (not too high or too far back) but the angle is just a tiny bit off. Maybe you can correct the position of the counter and the blaster will be much more accurate.

Reference images

Q54wY6q.png                   M96eZAF.png   Bfm4KOQ.jpg

You did a great work on the requested fixes James (especially the blaster and the Han Snap:56pullhair:). Congratulations for reaching Centurion level   :th_AnimatedBravoSmiley:.

• Like 2

• Chemi changed the title to TK-83751 Requesting ANH STUNT Centurion Status [ANOVOS] [506]

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Great job, James - your suit looks phenomenal. I knew after I met you and saw your armor that you'd be a Centurion in a matter of time. Wear that patch with pride now! Awesome work and a huge congrats! :D

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TKSpartan said:

Congratulations trooper, welcome to the Centurion ranks!!  :th_AnimatedBravoSmiley:

1 hour ago, TheRascalKing said:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Great job, James - your suit looks phenomenal. I knew after I met you and saw your armor that you'd be a Centurion in a matter of time. Wear that patch with pride now! Awesome work and a huge congrats! :D

45 minutes ago, CallMeMrTibbles said:

Congratulations James.
Awesome work mate emoji106.png

2 hours ago, Chemi said:

Hi James, and thank you for your Centurion application! 

CRL and Centurion  Application Requirements:

All required photos have been submitted, and on behalf of the entire D.O. staff we are pleased to welcome you to the rank of CENTURION.  Congratulations!  :salute:

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly;

In this area we review observations made by your fellow troopers and the DO team. Some observations may lead to suggestions to improve the overall look of your armour. Note that we consider both text (CRL) and pictures (screen caps/reference images) when reviewing submissions.

-The counter is in the correct position (not too high or too far back) but the angle is just a tiny bit off. Maybe you can correct the position of the counter and the blaster will be much more accurate.

Reference images

Q54wY6q.png                   M96eZAF.png   Bfm4KOQ.jpg

You did a great work on the requested fixes James (especially the blaster and the Han Snap:56pullhair:). Congratulations for reaching Centurion level   :th_AnimatedBravoSmiley:.

What a great Friday morning surprise! Thank you guys! Justin, thanks for believing in me with the Centurion patch!

• Like 2