TK-23011 reporting for duty!

Hi to all members,

I am extremely excited to be now an official member of the 501st Legion and a dream became true to join a cause that is simply great and I experienced throughout the entire application process and onboarding to get ready to troop soon. As a big Star Wars fan, a TK cosplay was a no brainer to pursue first. I opted into a TK ESB and mainly because of two small tiny details specific to the ESB Helmet and the hand covers. Being in Florida, the silk gloves with the hand covers seems to be more suitable.

But here I go, signed up for two trooping events in October already and can't wait to get into action.

Thank you for all the guidance and support through these forums.

Tarkan20210814_184819769_iOS.thumb.jpg.e20a766bef1250802ad0dbd09c54aa74.jpg20210814_185017023_iOS.thumb.jpg.71d1bfc42ed59a5a7298768893b924ba.jpg20210814_185215515_iOS.thumb.jpg.e1fdd4295803ac56841eb28369b03581.jpg

Congratulations trooper and welcome to the ranks, hope you will look at he higher level approvals :D 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, gmrhodes13 said:

Congratulations trooper and welcome to the ranks, hope you will look at he higher level approvals :D 

Thank you @gmrhodes13, just downloaded the guidelines for Expert Infantry and Centurion level. Will definitely look into it.

• Like 3

Welcome to the 501st Tarkan, you will never forget your first troop, enjoy every moment of it and many more to come in the future.

Congratulations.

• Like 1

Congratulations!!!.  Your armor looks great...:th_AnimatedBravoSmiley:

Just one thing:lol:(second pic, thinking about the two trooping events in October) :

-Although it is not required at any level: "Something that characterizes us(Stormtroopers) is that we are anonymous.  Children(and "not-so-children" :laugh1:) in Trooping see their characters with emotion and do not imagine that within that armor there is a fanatic like them. For this reason, we try, by adding a mesh behind the "teeth" of the helmet, to prevent our face from being seen through the holes in them".

Welcome to the ranks, Tarkan!!!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...