TK 19632 Requesting ANH Stunt Centurion status [504]

Hi Colin , and thank you for your Centurion application! 

CRL and CENTURION  Application Requirements:

All required photos have been submitted, and on behalf of the entire D.O. staff we are pleased to welcome you to the rank of  CENTURION.  Congratulations!  :salute:

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly;

In this area we review observations made by your fellow troopers and the DO team. Some observations may lead to suggestions to improve the overall look of your armour. Note that we consider both text (CRL) and pictures (screen caps/reference images) when reviewing submissions.

You did an upstanding and fast  work with all the fixes trooper, well done! and  welcome to the Centurion Ranks !! :salute: 

• Like 2

• gmrhodes13 changed the title to TK 19632 Requesting ANH Stunt Centurion status [504]

Hi Colin , and thank you for your Centurion application! 

CRL and CENTURION  Application Requirements:

All required photos have been submitted, and on behalf of the entire D.O. staff we are pleased to welcome you to the rank of  CENTURION.  Congratulations!  :salute:

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly;

In this area we review observations made by your fellow troopers and the DO team. Some observations may lead to suggestions to improve the overall look of your armour. Note that we consider both text (CRL) and pictures (screen caps/reference images) when reviewing submissions.

You did an upstanding and fast  work with all the fixes trooper, well done! and  welcome to the Centurion Ranks !! :salute: 

Wow,
What can I say but thank you so much for this. I’m incredibly proud to have reached this level of approval for my armour. I look forward to wearing it and representing the 501st UK Garrison at events.
Thank you for all the advice from all that took part in this.
Regards,
Colin

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 3

Brilliant. Actual proper goosebumps for you.
Awesome work Colin. Couldn't be more happy for you

Thanks Richard,
It was your achievement in getting centurion status that encouraged me to go for it. So so chuffed. Look forward to getting the badge now on my shoulder bell.

• Like 1

Thanks Richard,
It was your achievement in getting centurion status that encouraged me to go for it. So so chuffed. Look forward to getting the badge now on my shoulder bell.

Translated 'If Rich can do it anyone can!' :laugh1:
Just kidding, although, actually true!

The Centurion rocker patch will look great on you :th_AnimatedBravoSmiley:

• Like 1