Belt: RWA

Holster: RWA

Neck Seal: RWA

Hand Plates: Resin Imperial Warfighters

Electronics: Tramp sound system

Things altered/ changed based on advice from EIBapplication:

Helmet :

excess around eyes trimmed.

ear pieces realigned at correct angle to traps.

ear traps paint extended.

vocoder reshaped around outline.

Arms:

front joint of right arm and rear of left arm joint trimmed.

Small abs button panel trimmed to make square.

Thighs Lowered down to clear clashing with bum panel.

Gap between upper ridges on back of shins closed.

Ammo counter on E11 blaster moved up repositioned.

Neck seal joint moved to back of neck.

Ammo belt moved up at front of abs section.

Abs section joints closed, realigned and overlaps on right and left side resolved.

TD plate moved to correct position.

Gaps filled with ABS paste on back of thigh ridges .

Photos to follow.

thanks

colin Sefton

Edited by gmrhodes13
Title text update

WOW, Colin!  Brilliant job on dealing with those issues, brother.  A couple of things jumped out at me, and while they may not be huge deals, they would improve your overall look.

It appears that you may have used CA (super) glue and it has come undone.  I would suggest trying E-6000 or something similar that has some flexibility. 

Bp7Igii.jpg

I noticed that your bucket seems to ride pretty high.  Ideally, it should sit much lower, and I believe it is the interior padding in the top that is causing this.  Removing that would not only bring it down, but will also vastly increase your visibility.  (I had to do the same thing, and it works... trust me) and help hide the neck seal in the back  ;)  I would keep the padding on the sides, though (blue arrows).

LJJWwUM.jpg?2  0toLfmI.jpg  

Reference images

UBE6mJS.jpg?1 c0iMeRs.jpg?1

Reference images

yP7RV6P.jpg?2       dlqOp8f.jpg?1   UnEoHAn.jpg?1   njStLMT.jpg?1

• Like 1

Hi,
Yes your right and the funny thing is I’ve put the helmet on before and it’s sat just right. I’m still trying to find a happy medium with the padding. You’ll laugh at this , I generally shave my head every two weeks and it fits beautifully and then when I have only a little bit of growth ( which at my age that’s to be thankful.Lol ) it gets a bit tight. I’ll carry on experimenting but I think in the photos for my EIB it looks about correct.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5 hours ago, VaderFanLives said:

Suit looks great. Your photos are very crisp and clear which I really enjoy looking at all the little details

I only wish every trooper submitting for higher levels had large, detailed photos like Colin does.  Makes our job as D.O.s MUCH easier!  

• Like 1

On 8/24/2021 at 12:15 PM, justjoseph63 said:

WOW, Colin!  Brilliant job on dealing with those issues, brother.  A couple of things jumped out at me, and while they may not be huge deals, they would improve your overall look.

It appears that you may have used CA (super) glue and it has come undone.  I would suggest trying E-6000 or something similar that has some flexibility. 

Bp7Igii.jpg

I noticed that your bucket seems to ride pretty high.  Ideally, it should sit much lower, and I believe it is the interior padding in the top that is causing this.  Removing that would not only bring it down, but will also vastly increase your visibility.  (I had to do the same thing, and it works... trust me) and help hide the neck seal in the back  ;)  I would keep the padding on the sides, though (blue arrows).

LJJWwUM.jpg?2  0toLfmI.jpg  

Reference images

UBE6mJS.jpg?1 c0iMeRs.jpg?1

Reference images

yP7RV6P.jpg?2       dlqOp8f.jpg?1   UnEoHAn.jpg?1   njStLMT.jpg?1

Hi,

thanks for spotting the hand guard coming unstuck. Just received some more E6000 in the post today and re- gluing it back on. Also I think I’ve resolved the helmet sitting too high. Just shout if photos are required?

Regards,

Colin

Ohhhhhhh man doesn't it kill to have to wait for an extra pair of hands or someone to take photos

bored-waiting.gif

• Like 2

Ohhhhhhh man doesn't it kill to have to wait for an extra pair of hands or someone to take photos
bored-waiting.gif

I’m almost tempted to go and wake her up but I would like to get to my first troop alive.

• Like 4

12 hours ago, Csefton said:

I'm almost tempted to go and wake her up but I would like to get to my first troop alive.

Probably a prudent decision, but what's the worse that could happen? :laugh1:  

o6sa7R1.png?1

• Like 3

Hi everyone,

Back to the subject. Thanks for your patience.
Here are some new photos showing changes based on advice concerning my back/ kidney section joint sticking out and my helmet sitting too high. I have taken out all the padding in the top of the helmet and my head literally touches the inside of the plastic , can’t go any further. Hope it’s ok?
Hand guard glued back on.
Regards,

Colin

• Like 2