Allow me to reintroduce myself...

Hey Guys, Started a build over a year ago, then the pandemic exploded, plus my wife had some health issues, so my 501st dream got put on hold. Eventually reached out to Shawn Cantey of Imperial Assembly Line, (Pretty sure he's a Carolina Garrison member), to finish my build as I had clearly bitten off more than I can chew. He's down to the strapping, so will be putting my app in soon for my ANH Stunt TK. 

Picked up a new hobby in the meantime, directly related to my search for an E11. 3D Printing. Now I just need to assemble the one I printed. Meantime, I've got 3 printers going nonstop these days. (Currently printing a Mandalorian kit.)

Anyway, I'm back.

• Like 3

Welcome back! 

Three printers - I guess you went all in on the printing.  lol.  I printed a Mandalorian kit for my son.  Getting the beskar look was a learning curve, but there seems to be a lot of info out there nowadays for it.  Have fun with it!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, wook1138 said:

Welcome back! 

Three printers - I guess you went all in on the printing.  lol.  I printed a Mandalorian kit for my son.  Getting the beskar look was a learning curve, but there seems to be a lot of info out there nowadays for it.  Have fun with it!

My wife's words...."They don't know the half of it". So far I've printed a Deluxe Mandalorian suit for me and a Deluxe Bo Katan for my daughter. The wall behind me in my new profile pic currently has 8 helmets on it. (Graphite powder is great for getting the Beskar look btw.) Ironically, still haven't finished my E11

Welcome back Jason!

Sounds like you are well occupied with projects so don't forget we love photos here :)

Congratulations buddy and you are in good hands.  So sorry to hear the reasons for the delay.  Life is far more important than a delay.  Make sure you are in good order and in a healthy place, then take your time and enjoy your adventure in the 501st.  We are all here for you and you are in excellent hands with Shawn.  Solid Trooper

Will definitely post some photos here soon. Sadly, with the exception of the Deluxe Trooper helmet I'm wearing in my updated profile pic, all the other buckets I've printed, while Star Wars related, they're not TKs or CTs. Otherwise I would love to show them off. LOL Pretty proud of my bucket wall.