Looking for armor that meets in the middle of Affordable and Quality

Hey there guys, as I start to put the final touches on my Anovos TK, im bugging to put together a new set of armor, deciding between a Shadow trooper or an Incinerator trooper. Ive been told time and time again that the words cheap and high quality dont go hand in hand, which I am aware of, but seeing as im off to college this month, I have to keep financials in mind. I got my Anovos TK for $400, which in retrospect was an absolute bargain. I was wondering if anyone could point me in the direction of some more "affordable" kits. Any and all help would be greatly appreciated!

Blue Bantha

• Like 1

First off, bookmark this page and keep checking back

https://www.whitearmor.net/forum/forum/11-for-saletrade-personal-items-only/

You may grab yourself a bargain. Also, create a post saying what you're looking for (you never know). Are you already a member of your local garrison? (If not, get signed up). Check their for sale boards and also post what you're looking for. This will help you and a fellow costumer.

Are you looking to build yourself, or buy a commissioned outfit? Do you need to factor in the cost of tools (like a dremel rotary tool)?

Keep in mind, too, that the Shadow Stormtrooper is actually from the Spec Ops Detachment, so you may also want to post on their forum.

That was certainly a good deal you got on your Anovos TK.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

When you get your kit approved you'll have access to the 501st forum as well, and they have another for sale section.

You get everything from complete outfits to a box of parts in all for sale sections, but even a complete kit will likely need some adjustment to fit. Def worth a look.

Can't offer suggestions otherwise (I'm only familiar with one manufacturer at the mo), but good luck with your search

7 hours ago, bluebantha said:

Hey there guys, as I start to put the final touches on my Anovos TK, im bugging to put together a new set of armor, deciding between a Shadow trooper or an Incinerator trooper. Ive been told time and time again that the words cheap and high quality dont go hand in hand, which I am aware of, but seeing as im off to college this month, I have to keep financials in mind. I got my Anovos TK for $400, which in retrospect was an absolute bargain. I was wondering if anyone could point me in the direction of some more "affordable" kits. Any and all help would be greatly appreciated!

Blue Bantha

Many of us go through the itchy fingers stage after building and are bitten by the building bug.

If you are looking for another TK you can find information in the Getting Started section. For other costumes that don't fall under FISD you will need to check which detachment they belong with for research, is is a full list of costumes https://databank.501st.com/databank/Costuming:CRLbyname

Shadow trooper falls under Spec Ops

Incinerator trooper be aware there will be two versions soon, the standard version and Rogue One version, both use different armor so you will need to do some research on those

Once approved you can request access here then you will be able to see the 501st only sections of our forum.

Also once approved you can sign up on the 501st legion forums, there you do find some costumes up for sale, very rare kits, but will also give you access to merchandise https://www.501st.com/forum/