So the Empire DOES have height restrictions - Got knocked back from RS prop masters - now what? - i'm 6'5" and willing to serve the Empire - HELP NEEDED

Hello all,

Just starting into this and was all set for a new Stormtrooper TD outfit from RS Prop masters but have now been told i'm just too lanky!

I need your expertise people! Am i just too tall for the Empire? Should i try someone else (Vader would be cool...but way too expensive?) 

I would welcome your help!

Thanks

Rick 

Who told you you were too tall, RS? Their armor is good if you're 'standard' stormtrooper size, but you can find other makers whose armor is slightly larger and will fit better (check out AM and Panda-MOD to name a few). But even then, there's a good deal of adjustment for height that's available in any kit and a little extra black showing at the knees and elbows isn't the end of the world. We have several extra tall troopers in my Garrison. If it's a total no go, I'd build a Deathtrooper, personally ;) Hope that info helps!

• Like 1

Hi Rick, welcome to FISD.

Definitely No. The Empire  Does Not have height restrictions - we have here all sizes and shapes Troopers.

You may want to check this forum section  about armors  and as a personal suggestion I would like to recommend to check with RWA creations . Ross makes armor pieces for bigger Troopers.

Also you can access this useful compilations of forum topics . HERE

Good luck and let us know for further assistance. We are here to help.

:salute:

Welcome Rick.

Glad the guys were quick to assist you.

Good luck with your research and hope one of those makers recommended will get you on your way.

Hi Rick,
Welcome to the forum.
Another vote here for RWA Creations who you will find on FB.
Ross is super helpful and his kit is .
Good luck whichever way you choose.
Regards Mark

Sent from my VOG-L29 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Hi Rick,
I'm 6'4" and build my tk using RWA kit (so Ross gets another thumbs up from me). You can click the Centurion and Expert Infantry links in my signature to see how it turned out.

Yes, I have a 'little' more black showing, but not too much. I have more behind my knees because of mobility cuts, but you may not need them.

RWA have standard and XL parts, but message Ross and discuss your measurement first if you go with RWA. I ordered all parts in XL, and found that many parts I could have just used standard (and did end up replacing the back and butt sections with standard parts).

Whoever you go with, message them first to be sure.

Good luck mate, and we're all here if you need more help.
Rich

• Like 3

Lots of build threads of troopers over 6' so it's not impossible, we have a few locally, AM or RT do fit the taller trooper.