Eat Your Heart Out Kylo

gmrhodes13

Star Wars Visions

239177767_553347766090918_6394195997074100976_n.jpg.41e66f46604ff3094fc00bae05d5110e.jpg

Needs a few torches too, or at least some picatinny rails :laugh1:

Anime Stormtrooper anyone 

237280691_6448213835196370_1158249989541706006_n.jpg

The series looks cool. I’m fascinated that Disney gave these 7 studios such creative leeway given Disney’s approach since assuming control of the franchise. It’ll be interesting to see what the studios came up with and how they took advantage of the opportunity. Looking forward to seeing it.

• Like 1

Super interesting! Fun to see that these were given the greenlight despite being completely non-canon and not set within any specific time within the SW universe, but rather just using those worlds as inspiration. I enjoy the "Love, Death + Robots"-style setup too - multiple studios and animation styles for several unrelated episodes. Still, possibly some cool new CRLs coming from it for other detachments. Please no one try to submit a 2D Anime trooper XD (or maybe?) 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, TheRascalKing said:

Super interesting! Fun to see that these were given the greenlight despite being completely non-canon and not set within any specific time within the SW universe, but rather just using those worlds as inspiration. I enjoy the "Love, Death + Robots"-style setup too - multiple studios and animation styles for several unrelated episodes. Still, possibly some cool new CRLs coming from it for other detachments. Please no one try to submit a 2D Anime trooper XD (or maybe?) 

may be something like this.  :D

sYO7ILr.jpg

• Like 2