Not new but a long Time not in this Forum

thon2009

Hello everbody,

My name is Marco i am a part of this Community since 2007, my first ever 501st Costume was a Stormtropper :-)

Unfortunately, I have put on too much weight in the past and at some point had to sell my armor and switched to a  Tie-Pilot costume. 
But now I have to lose weight for health reasons and I want to get a Stormtrooper armor again in the near future. 
I have to have a weight of at least 95 kg. I wonder if it makes sense to put on armor given the weight?
Edited by thon2009
  • Like 2

Hello and welcome back, it's never a bad time to put on a stormtrooper costume, if it's something you love.

There are a few choices for the larger trooper, AM and RT are generally the go two.

Check out a few of the build threads to give you an idea of sizing, many include the armor name in the title of build threads.

Looking forward to seeing a build threas from you soon, and then on to welcoming you back to the TK ranks :duim:

• Like 1

Welcome back Marco.

As Glen says, it's never too late to get back into a costume you love, and I'm positive we have quite a few troopers around the world that are around the 95+ kg weight.

I Look forward to hearing of your journey back into TK armour.

• Like 1

Hi Marco and welcome back here.

Keeping fingers crossed for you to reach your weight goal.

Glen already pointed towards AM and RT armor.

Here are some links:

https://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/50707-tk-6427-requesting-esb-centurion-status-am/

https://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/50357-tk-20112-requesting-anh-stunt-centurion-status-rt-mod-491/

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...