Greetings from Brier Washington, USA

Crampeat

Hello everyone,

Big Brown Box arrived today. I went with an RS Propmasters full commission since I also had a kid born this week as well. It's been a whirlwind of joy. Working on getting connected with my local garrison as well. Here are some quick pics I took, I know I still need to figure out the details of armor adjustments. 

20210813_160337.jpg.3d15c4a75dadffcc3852232360ff5dba.jpg20210813_160345.jpg.92df0b8df3085a6b43c561c6946f5e5e.jpg

Cheers,

Kris

Hello and welcome aboard, nothing better than BBB's.

Once you get your adjustments made you could post some photos in the pre approval section for feedback before you send in to your GML (garrison membership liaison) https://www.whitearmor.net/forum/forum/193-request-tk-pre-approval/

Hi Kris and congratulations fo your BBB day!! 

As glen mentioned in the pre approval section you can receive useful tips and suggestions to improve your armor look and have an easy approval to join the Legion and,  if you want to go above and beyond, apply for higher levels Expert Infantry and Centurion.

We are here to help!  :salute:

Brier?  Brier?  Man, I used to drive through there all the time back in the day and lived just south of you on Locust Way.  Man times have changed, but one thing hasn't and that is having a good TK in Garrison Titan is always welcome.

You look close, and definitely go the pre-approval route and make it easy on our GML. :)  The feedback you'll get here will be better than anything you can get elsewhere.

Have you signed up on the garrison boards yet?  And, I empathize with you, I joined the Legion when my daughter was about 6 months old.

DSC01482.JPG?psid=1&width=792&height=105

DSC01479.JPG?psid=1&width=749&height=998

Copy%20of%20Picture%20187.jpg?psid=1&wid

Yes, that was 16 years ago.  Man, how time flies.