TK-42128 Requesting TLJ EIB Stormtrooper Status (KB)(APPROVED) 6th EIB

On 8/25/2021 at 9:16 AM, CallMeMrTibbles said:

Congratulations Ardeshir!!!
Another outstanding addition to an amazing collection of armour emoji106.png

Thank you Richard.  Appreciate it my friend.

• Like 1

On 8/25/2021 at 11:57 AM, AradunFF said:

Another fantastic job brother! Well done and congrats!

Thank you Dennis, Appreciate it very much.

On 8/25/2021 at 3:09 PM, TKSpartan said:

Great Ardeshir. Congratulations !!   I think we'll need to build your own army barracks  B)

Mario, thank you so much brother.  I am working on it.  hahahaha

• Like 1

15 hours ago, giskard8 said:

Congratulations man, an impressive set of armor you have there.

Arthur, thank you brother.  Appreciate it.

On 8/25/2021 at 8:50 AM, Chemi said:

Hi Ardeshir, and thank you for your EIB application! 

First of all, I would like to congratulate you for the IMPRESSIVE work.:th_AnimatedBravoSmiley:.

CRL and EIB Application Requirements:

All required photos have been submitted, and on behalf of the entire D.O. staff we are pleased to welcome you to the rank of Expert Infantry.  Congratulations!  

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly;

In this area we review observations made by your fellow troopers and the DO team. Some observations may lead to suggestions to improve the overall look of your armour. Note that we consider both text (CRL) and pictures (screen caps/reference images) when reviewing submissions.

Your neck seal looks great and  you have the correct number of ribs and shiny finish as required. It would be great if the zipper was on the front.

Reference Images

PWoBoWf.png                                        Phy4dcZ.png   aQezwj0.png

One thing to be aware of is that your forearms appear to be more like Finn's (TFA) than TLJ's. 

Finn's                                              TLJ

C3ezvyy.png                   p7WfXP4.jpg           vOkk6gc.png

It looks like your TD is a bit angled. 

Reference Images

G1mzuhK.jpg               nHPWdrb.png    IhskVUS.png

We have noticed that the shorts wrinkle around the cod piece. This is an aesthetic problem. We mention it for your consideration.:duim:

Reference Images

evMXTIU.jpg              XnRHvSn.png     96PXx8s.png

We are suggesting trimming your posterior plate to better reflect the angle as seen in TLJ.

Reference Images

VR74o0g.jpg                                        mAKplq1.png?1   tnhHBvj.png

***************************************************

Centurion Requirements;

In this section we prepare you for Centurion.  Because Centurion photos show more detail than EIB, items pertaining to Centurion might be seen there and not here and additional photos may be required. We try to point out all that we can from what we see, but the final accuracy is the responsibility of the trooper.

If we are  not wrong, it looks like your TD mount and TD plate are one piece, and although not specifically mentioned in the CRLs (they are currently being worked on),they should be 2 separate pieces (nice job simulating the joint:duim:).

Reference Images

9b4J4St.jpg              eXpBkh3.png     OG9qCl1.png

About your Blaster, a  rectangular "D-ring" must be present, and both it and the mount need to be white.

Reference Images

iHWiqf7.jpg                        mwDTVmH.png      3GvMrcG.png

Another thing that we miss on the blaster is a light mount on the barrel also known as a Picatinny rail (Pic), which can be found online ( example ).

Reference Images

Wfs6jPh.png                                    bRstgMB.png?1     kD31b5j.png

That's all Ardeshir. Just a few details that I'm sure will be no problem for you, seeing the quality of your armor.

Again, very good job. Excellent armor. Congratulations :th_AnimatedBravoSmiley:.

See you in your Centurion thread ;).

Chemi, thank you very much my friend for all of the feedback and help and guidance.  I will get on the changes asap.  As for some of the changes,

My thermal detonator is two pieces.  This is a whole new one I made.  Two new ones for the Centurion that was approved and for the TLJ and Executioner and I made sure I kept them in two pieces.  And as for the Angle that was just a dressing issue.

I had no idea about the Rail on the gun.  Easy peasy.

Thighs and butt plate I have been contemplating making that adjustment and I will get on that right away. 

The ring on the blaster I had no idea, will add that asap.

Cod piece is done.

Shorts no big deal

As for the Neck Seal.  This is all I can say.  There is a reason for some being zipper forward and some being backwards.  Most are Zipped behind.  I can guarantee you that first hand.  I just need to leave it at that for now  (hahaha)  But what I can tell you from other conversations with friends that were on TFA, TLJ and ROSW that the zippers are in the back.  Some people had them on the front.  But wardrobe puts it on in the back and zips it up and they use clothing tags to actually tag the neckseal to the undresuit.  That is all I can say for now.

Forearms, I will make the change for sure, thank you.  I didn't know about that.

It will be a little bit before I can submit this and Executioner for Centurion, once Executioner is approved.  It has to do with my work schedule and filming schedule.  Usually I am pretty quick about making the changes and getting it done.  but I will be at least two weeks out.  Apologize for that.

Thank you and the entire DO team and appreciate all of the help and guidance.  From everyone on FISD as well. 

Thank you everyone.

• Like 5