TK-42128 Requesting TLJ EIB Stormtrooper Status (KB)(APPROVED) 6th EIB

Hello everyone.  Been a little MIA due to work.  Here is my TLJ submission.  This is the same suit that is EIB approved already.  That TFA is being submitted for Centurion, then this one and the Executioner as well.  I am submitting with two of my helmets, Noseplate and clips have been converted on helmet.  One Fiberglass helmet and One Plastic Helmet.

Name:  Ardeshir Radpour
Username:  equuspolo
TK-42128
Southern California Garrison
Los Angeles Squadron

Height = 5'10
Weight = 165

Armor Maker = KB Armor - Trimmed to fit like Anovos
Helmet Maker = Anovos Premium Fiberglass and Anovos Plastic Helmet
Boot Maker = Imperial Boots
Gloves = Endor Finders
Belt = Trooperbay
Belt Pouches = Trooperbay
Pauldron = Trooperbay
Neck Seal = Imperial Seamstress
Holster Maker = Dan Sczudlik

Gaskets = production made silicon rubber gaskets

F-11 =  Branfuhr Studios Resin Kit- Custom built by me with custom light system.

SE-44C = 3DPrintMerchant

Electronics = Wireless Microphone with Acker Amp

Custom Parts = Chest yoke and Backplate welded together with ABS Slurry.  Chest Pills and Chest cut out backed with Textured Fabric, TD slurry welded.  Entire armor painted with Rustoleum 2x Glossy White.  Belt, Cod, Butt Plate attached to armer with Anovos leather waist tassets

EIB Approval for SAME TFA Suit

3DmnVi7.jpg

e0M10yB.jpg

sYL3ONe.jpg

R3qHjed.jpg

t9FPye4.jpg

nNNrMYi.jpg

FcjLJd3.jpg

kgyFdkQ.jpg

EBqepHU.jpg

rrnJGVx.jpg

TLJ Plastic Helmet

knEExdq.jpg

ETViKMo.jpg

sE6wk3E.jpg

eS96QrA.jpg

I0uwyWV.jpg

TLJ Premium Fiberglass Helmet

R22jMxk.jpg

8vB71Yb.jpg

ylwOeU6.jpg

ImFbu6Y.jpg

q0hcTon.jpg

m6E6L71.jpg

BzK4u8V.jpg

I0Az6Hm.jpg

M1BG1Rr.jpg

FTKZD7J.jpg

tYjgsf8.jpg

LDwYFXo.jpg

GyPt7b2.jpg

dmzu0QB.jpg

MsX1GVO.jpg

UPDATED TLJ COD PIECE

gNnOmfK.jpg

9Epavy1.jpg

lVjHFSS.jpg

s8uWjqO.jpg

QuSKF7p.jpg

LKWhJME.jpg

Oe0wUjP.jpg

8m648Js.jpg

ajMJupi.jpg

Updated Gray Painted Rail Button

jKBVoih.jpg

6zuVkkE.jpg

BVpiYvQ.jpg

FR9FN7V.jpg

CQCCOSL.jpg

c5uVHq1.jpg

zQGMZfk.jpg

JVPv2ws.jpg

iRVk61o.jpg

Q7kTAf6.jpg

KwU9h7p.jpg

NEvBkdB.jpg

Edited by equuspolo
  • Like 4

33 minutes ago, CallMeMrTibbles said:

Good luck going for that gold EIB :jc_doublethumbup:

Thank you Richard.  Appreciate it brother.  What is Gold EIB?

Ardeshir, you are a machine brother!!

I really love going through your applications as they are a benchmark in how well they can be done.

Beautiful photos, great detailed intro, well laid out, this is a Deployment officers dream come true.

I totally understand why the deployment team enjoy reviewing every submission you lodge.

Best of luck with your approval.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, CallMeMrTibbles said:

Unless I've miscounted, won't this be your 6th EIB award?5ddeca794db8c8f7cb0f26eb1cf6860b.jpg

I had no idea.  Thank you for educating me on this.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, TKSpartan said:

Ardeshir !!  the one man army!!  :peace:

You are giving us a great working time sir. 

One of us will be with you shortly  

Added to the processing line.

Thank  you.  Appreciate it

4 hours ago, Sly11 said:

Ardeshir, you are a machine brother!!

I really love going through your applications as they are a benchmark in how well they can be done.

Beautiful photos, great detailed intro, well laid out, this is a Deployment officers dream come true.

I totally understand why the deployment team enjoy reviewing every submission you lodge.

Best of luck with your approval.

Andrew thank you for such an amazing compliment.  Means a lot.  I always try and do it in a way that it will help others.

• Like 1

Hello Ardeshir, thank you very much for your patience.

Although your build is up to your usual outstanding quality, I'm afraid we have some bad news.  Unfortunately your cod does not meet the requirements of L2, since  has the distinct curves on the sides as seen in TFA (the image shown in the CRL is of the TFA version cod not the TLJ, something which will be changing with the current TLJ CRL review).

We have multiple references of the TLJ type showing that those are not present and that the sides are more or less straight. 

Remember that "GML’s and costumers must consider both text and pictures (CRL and Reference) when reviewing the costume".

If you have any questions, the entire D.Os. team is at your service. :salute:

TFA Reference image                                                                                TLJ Reference images

PA6YRjL.jpg       KyhqwT1.png?2           kvbYN9R.png?1 bjN0DuE.png?1 LtlrGIR.png?1

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Chemi said:

Hello Ardeshir, thank you very much for your patience.

Although your build is up to your usual outstanding quality, I'm afraid we have some bad news.  Unfortunately your cod does not meet the requirements of L2, since  has the distinct curves on the sides as seen in TFA (the image shown in the CRL is of the TFA version cod not the TLJ, something which will be changing with the current TLJ CRL review).

We have multiple references of the TLJ type showing that those are not present and that the sides are more or less straight. 

Remember that "GML’s and costumers must consider both text and pictures (CRL and Reference) when reviewing the costume".

If you have any questions, the entire D.Os. team is at your service. :salute:

TFA Reference image                                                                                TLJ Reference images

PA6YRjL.jpg       KyhqwT1.png?2           kvbYN9R.png?1 bjN0DuE.png?1 LtlrGIR.png?1

Hi Chemi, not a problem at all and thank you for letting me know.  Let me just make a serious recommendation for you guys, as this is absolutely wrong.  I have not only seen but also worn the actual TLJ suit and the cod pieces are all over the place in shape and size and many of them are the actual TFA cod pieces.  That is all I can say about how I know that.  I have seen this discussion go on and on and it is absolutely wrong discussion.   While this is true for some of the pieces, it is absolutely false in many regards.  I have a separate cod piece and it is not a difficult replacement.  I just want to let you know that it is an Absolute error we are making in FISD on this issue.  They did replace the TD and Some Forearms of course as well as the helmet.  But the Torso with the attached cod is all over the place.  They have wide ones, narrowed ones for movement, rubber ones.  So it will be a very bad choice to make to try and enforce this on future candidates.  For me it is not an issue at all and I can supply a supplemental photo.  But I think we would hurt our recruits and advancement. 

Example is the forarms and how they work.  Not one on here is accurate compared to the real ones.  I understand what you guys are saying but I have long disagreed with this and knew it was coming up.

3SKWeIl.jpg

again all I will say is that I have worn quite a few of these torsos and it is not standardized.

• Like 1

I will supply the supplemental photo but I will not have time to put it on and take photos due to my work schedule.  So I will make the adjustment and take a photo as a supplement even on the advanced centurion photos. 

Hello Chemi, I am also going to post this in the actual body for future reference.  I will unfortunately not be able to take photos for sometime.  So I am going to ask grace on my Centurion submission with this updated photo.  My work schedule is not permitting me to be able to spend time right now on this.  In this photo, you will see my removed TFA Cod Piece and the replaced TLJ Cod Piece.  While I do not agree with this particular change, I respect it and appreciate it.

Furthermore, let me just say, I appreciate all that you do and your guidance and please do not in any way take my challenge to the cod piece in any form of challenge to FISD or You or any other DO.  It is just something I saw first hand.  Anyway, this is the quickest I can get this photo to you guys and I am submitting this remotely.  I hope you guys understand because I will be submitting the same photos for my Centurion.  I will explain a year from now why I am not able to spend more time right this minute.

gNnOmfK.jpg

• Like 4

2 hours ago, MaskedVengeance said:

Looking great, as always, Ardeshir! And I’m super excited about about your future film industry news!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you brother 

24 minutes ago, Lionel Noronha Gallardo said:

Impressive job trooper. Good luck

Pipertrooper TK-27056

Gracias mi hermano.  Appreciate it brother.

Hi Ardeshir, and thank you for your EIB application! 

First of all, I would like to congratulate you for the IMPRESSIVE work.:th_AnimatedBravoSmiley:.

CRL and EIB Application Requirements:

All required photos have been submitted, and on behalf of the entire D.O. staff we are pleased to welcome you to the rank of Expert Infantry.  Congratulations!  

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly;

In this area we review observations made by your fellow troopers and the DO team. Some observations may lead to suggestions to improve the overall look of your armour. Note that we consider both text (CRL) and pictures (screen caps/reference images) when reviewing submissions.

Your neck seal looks great and  you have the correct number of ribs and shiny finish as required. It would be great if the zipper was on the front.

Reference Images

PWoBoWf.png                                        Phy4dcZ.png   aQezwj0.png

One thing to be aware of is that your forearms appear to be more like Finn's (TFA) than TLJ's. 

Finn's                                              TLJ

C3ezvyy.png                   p7WfXP4.jpg           vOkk6gc.png

It looks like your TD is a bit angled. 

Reference Images

G1mzuhK.jpg               nHPWdrb.png    IhskVUS.png

We have noticed that the shorts wrinkle around the cod piece. This is an aesthetic problem. We mention it for your consideration.:duim:

Reference Images

evMXTIU.jpg              XnRHvSn.png     96PXx8s.png

We are suggesting trimming your posterior plate to better reflect the angle as seen in TLJ.

Reference Images

VR74o0g.jpg                                        mAKplq1.png?1   tnhHBvj.png

***************************************************

Centurion Requirements;

In this section we prepare you for Centurion.  Because Centurion photos show more detail than EIB, items pertaining to Centurion might be seen there and not here and additional photos may be required. We try to point out all that we can from what we see, but the final accuracy is the responsibility of the trooper.

If we are  not wrong, it looks like your TD mount and TD plate are one piece, and although not specifically mentioned in the CRLs (they are currently being worked on),they should be 2 separate pieces (nice job simulating the joint:duim:).

Reference Images

9b4J4St.jpg              eXpBkh3.png     OG9qCl1.png

About your Blaster, a  rectangular "D-ring" must be present, and both it and the mount need to be white.

Reference Images

iHWiqf7.jpg                        mwDTVmH.png      3GvMrcG.png

Another thing that we miss on the blaster is a light mount on the barrel also known as a Picatinny rail (Pic), which can be found online ( example ).

Reference Images

Wfs6jPh.png                                    bRstgMB.png?1     kD31b5j.png

That's all Ardeshir. Just a few details that I'm sure will be no problem for you, seeing the quality of your armor.

Again, very good job. Excellent armor. Congratulations :th_AnimatedBravoSmiley:.

See you in your Centurion thread ;).

• Like 3

• Chemi changed the title to TK-42128 Requesting TLJ EIB Stormtrooper Status (KB)(APPROVED) 6th EIB