New from NY

Hi everyone! My name is Eric from NY and I am eager to join the 501st! To be honest I'm a bit overwhelmed, but I'm certain with the extensive knowledge and supportive community here, I will be able to do it. I'm planning on starting with ANH Stunt. I'm not quite sure where I should spend my first dollar, so any suggestions are welcome!

Hello and welcome aboard, the Getting Started section will help you on your way, especially this thread.

This is also a great thread full of resources 

Welcome to the FISD Eric!:salute:

We all started where you're at. You'll do great. With all the resources here and the help from membership. Just take your time and do some research before you spend a dime. It's a Marathon not a sprint. 

Good Luck Future Trooper!:duim:

Hey Eric,

Welcome to FISD and the 501st.

Don't worry, although it can be overwhelming for everyone at first the guys here and in your local garrison will help you at every step in getting your costume together and ready for trooping.

There's no such thing as a silly question, so ask away, post lots of pics, and have a good look around the forum as a starting point to your research.

Looking forward to seeing your build and the pics when you start trooping.
Rich

Welcome to FISD bud. Believe me it is more intimidating then it looks. Get your armor from a good armor source. Start stacking up on supplies and start putting that work in. Tons of help here to help you through the whole process. Don't hesitate to ask for assistance. Share tons of photos. Good luck hope to see you starting a build thread soon. TKlife.