Removed

Tx51391

Just a quick observation, make sure your Butt plate is sitting nice and straight. One side has dropped down from under your belt.

As we look at the image, your right knee plate may need to be adjusted outward just a little so it is aligned.

Other's will chime in but you look great, so i wish you good luck.

Nice work, just watch the cod, it's sticking forward, perhaps slightly tighter strapping

ctkO7Fs.jpg

Your armor is touching in a few spots and you may want to adjust, they will rub together and you will end up wearing the paint. Butt plate to top of thighs, biceps to forearms

i75cCsS.jpg

And watch the positioning of your belt pouches, large is on an angle

5xhq30a.jpg

You may also want to provide images showing your forearm box details are on the right sides, many forget that detail ;) 

Once again nice work and good luck with approval

Thank you for the feedback! I put a strap between my legs for the cod.  I was concerned about the butt rubbing against the thighs so I have a strip of foam there creating a barrier.  Ill make sure to pull up the butt so its straight with the belt as well, possibly velcro to help the alignment ?

• Like 1

Velcro may help keep the belt in place, I have 4 snaps along the back of the belt which keeps mine in place, same on the front. 

• Tx51391 changed the title to Removed