TK 19632 requesting ANH EIB status RWA (1031)

Armour, helmet and soft parts supplied by RWA Creations.

E11 blaster supplied by Shear Tech.

Gloves supplied by Imperial Warmasters.

TIA,

Csefton

Colin4e241713f2bdd6e47bec6bf491bdec00.jpg

f1bb6b0dddcd686406a5ae1cedf67666.jpg

77cd0e2d2ed5678e24279b4dd9f5f887.jpg

3310f26008896deec6613945a7a801ee.jpg

850824a34e27825af055e734dd6b6c15.jpg

c365173674c1841802785097a0f4a609.jpg

f0114a508ecbbfcc5067e223d56fee22.jpg

9b8976e54c0904d652d39dcfc1465bc6.jpg

0151f67de66e1afc2b8c692840096f5d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Colin.

I'll be the DO making your review.

You have done a great work with your build mate, mine is a RWA armor too , great kit .

In order to continue with your EIB app , I will need you to do me a favor Trooper, just a simple paint fix to your helmet frown.

CRL: Frown is painted gray and does not leave the teeth area

It looks like yours has some areas that will need a  little paint removing to get a better look and accuracy.

Just 15 minutes painting session with a non acetone paint remover,  a few toothpicks and cotton swabs and you will be golden! 

KXr03I8.jpg?1

Reference Images.

PVOrdpF.jpg                  7kDxvC1.jpg   

Thank you  :salute:

Just now, Csefton said:

Hi there,

Was just wondering if there is any further development in my application?

Apologise if I’m being impatient.

Regards

Hi Colin.

Don't worry I'm working on it and almost there Trooper.  Thank you for your patience :salute:

• Like 2

Hi Colin, and thank you for your EIB application! 

CRL and EIB Application Requirements:

All required photos have been submitted, and on behalf of the entire D.O. staff we are pleased to welcome you to the rank of Expert Infantry.  Congratulations!  :salute:

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly;

In this area we review observations made by your fellow troopers and the DO team. Some observations may lead to suggestions to improve the overall look of your armour. Note that we consider both text (CRL) and pictures (screen caps/reference images) when reviewing submissions.

Let start from top.

We are recommending to trim the excess of plastic from  your helmet eyes a bit.  This suggestions looks to give more accuracy and that menacing look that the Imperial Stormtroopers have.

Reference Images

NaMK9us.jpg?1            9dvOkUh.jpg?1

Ideally, the ears screws ride aligned with the traps line as you can see from the references.

Reference Images

OxE4sR7.jpg?1                              ay4GDhi.jpg?1        NAXQRNf.jpg

You did a great work with the requested fix of the frown paint so, we are confident that you can deal in great manner with extending the ears traps paint to fill the recessed area. 

Reference Images

1gZvZ3h.jpg?1  AdNlJ5s.jpg?1            XrQn07T.jpg   nUNgoqp.jpg

Here we have  a little painting fix to give a better shape to your vocoder.

Reference Images

PHOxzoW.jpg?1                            ebxjEWJ.jpg?1     t6ljeu5.jpg?2

The front join of your right forearm and the rear section of  left one have a little gap on top. This could be solver by changing the cover strip, (the toughest way) or by trimming a bit the top section to match the cover strips end.

Reference Images

h16LCKj.jpg  VLMcbOX.jpg?2    t7gq40w.jpg?1   EkzOLnu.jpg?1

It looks like the small ab buttons panel has a little rounded corners that can be trimmed for more accuracy.

Reference Images

FCxr7Un.jpg?1                                                 Ys7tljV.jpg          UzU1W3j.jpg?5  

Moving down your thighs , they look to ride a bit high , (almost touching the butt plate). To avoid some "armor bites" when trooping, we recommend to lowering down or trim a little the top section.

Reference Images

Qh7ecgp.jpg?1                    EdNrGLS.jpg           5bwNikh.jpg?1

This one look like a simple dressing issue that you can take care of every time you put on your armor and is the small gap  between the  upper ridge on the back of the shins.

Reference Images

9m4TZyK.jpg?233SpJ3I.jpg?1         FNOpTk9.jpg?1   gK520hu.jpg  

Finally in this section, we have the ammo counter  of your E11 Blaster. It looks like  is sitting a little low and as the references it should, ideally ,be moved up a little.

Reference Images

8oYd98K.jpg?1        HHquZIS.jpg   F8fkLY9.png 

***************************************************

Centurion Requirements;

In this section we prepare you for Centurion.  Because Centurion photos show more detail than EIB, items pertaining to Centurion might be seen there and not here and additional photos may be required. We try to point out all that we can from what we see, but the final accuracy is the responsibility of the trooper.

Just another dressing issue here Colin, easy to fix and take care of it. As you can see, you are wearing the zipper of your neck seal  in the front and it should be back. 

pNN32Hg.jpg           jEOUTcz.jpg?1  lQuEJEq.png?1  sbMAVrp.jpg

CRL: The top of the ABS ammo belt should sit at or just above the bottom of the central and vertical abdomen button panels.

Yours is sitting a few millimeters down the line. A common solution for this is to add a piece of velcro behind de AB belt to ensure it stay on site 

Reference Images

qyQo77N.jpg?1    AmwkSMI.jpg  10Xqwf3.jpg?2

Your Ab section shows a little overlap in the right side that that is translated in a gap visible from the front and for the left side we have the same overlaps but in this case is causing the Ab buttons to get vertically misaligned. This could be solved by loosening the belt a little or making a strapping adjustment.

nMTg7MP.jpg?1      EBbmYs2.jpg?2     8wuhzg2.jpg?2

Reference Images

9Ktw7FD.jpg?1      ieF7xdu.jpg?1   1rV9hwu.jpg?1

As we can see in the reference images below, the plate on your TD needs to come down a little in the back.  The washer style detail and the ribbed area should face toward the rear. You can try by just rotating the TD or by trimming the lower section of the panel and relocate it down a bit.

Reference Images

hHpz3Q5.jpg?1       8F9CnJC.jpg?1  VeXjroO.jpg

Finally , it looks like you have done some advance with this fix by placing an ABS piece behind the back of the thighs ridges, You could fill that gap with ABS paste and you're golden . Easy fix! .

Reference Images

vcRCeSl.jpg?1  QB2G00K.jpg?1       EwwOIfT.png?1

Congratulations again for reaching EIB Trooper!! :th_AnimatedBravoSmiley: .

Just a few more adjustments, (we are confident you are going for more),  and we'll add the Centurion Badge under your name . As always, please reach out to us or any of your fellow troopers for assistance.

• Like 1

• TKSpartan changed the title to TK 19632 requesting ANH EIB status RWA (1031)

Thanks guys for your time and for the advice on how I can improve the accuracy of my suit. I will have a look at those issues over the next few days and see if I can fix them. Once again thank you.

Regards,
Colin

• Like 2

Congratulations Colin!
Awesome work here mate.
So happy you get that EIB award next to your name, and confident you'll be getting the Centurion award too

Thanks Rich.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...