Greetings from Northamptonshire UK

Hi everyone,

My name is Colin, I live in Northampton in the UK and just been cleared with my TK ANH Trooper suit. Looking forward to getting out and trooping along with those I meet.

TK19632 reporting for duty.

Take care,

Colin

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 3

Hi Colin, Welcome to the Legion and FISD !! Enjoy being a Bad Guy Doing Good  !! :th_AnimatedBravoSmiley:

You can now ask for 501st Trooper access here so you can have  access to more sections and exclusive merch.

looking forward for some photos of your armor :salute:

• Like 1

Hi Rich,

Yes we are quite close to each other. Should easily bump into you. Quite impressed how quickly you are getting involved in the forums lately. I’m just waiting for my part 1 induction before I can apply for an event. Quick question. Would I bd able at this stage to apply for higher clearance such as EI on my suit?

Colin

• Like 2

Hi Rich,

Yes we are quite close to each other. Should easily bump into you. Quite impressed how quickly you are getting involved in the forums lately. I’m just waiting for my part 1 induction before I can apply for an event. Quick question. Would I bd able at this stage to apply for higher clearance such as EI on my suit?

Colin

Too much time at home means I can jump into the forums pretty quickly

And re higher levels...
As soon as you've got your basic clearance from UKG you can get your EIB application started. You don't need to wait for any of your induction. That's exactly the process I followed. Looking forward to seeing your EIB thread!
  • Like 1

Welcome to the FISD, Colin. :-)

Regarding EIB and Centurion, go for it. Once you are branded at your induction you’ll get your UKG shoulder brand. The shoulder branding is not allowed for EIB and Centurion applications, so you’re at the perfect time to apply now. :-)

• Like 3

Welcome to the FISD, Colin. :-)

Regarding EIB and Centurion, go for it. Once you are branded at your induction you’ll get your UKG shoulder brand. The shoulder branding is not allowed for EIB and Centurion applications, so you’re at the perfect time to apply now. :-)
Learn a new thing every day!
  • Like 2

Greetings and welcome! Always great to see people shooting for higher levels right out of the gate - best of luck and let us know if we can assist! :D

• Like 1