Finished Nico Henderson R1TK Helmets?

jcmcc421

Hey all! I just wanted to see if anyone has any finished Nico Henderson R1TK helmet builds. I'm trying to see if it would be worth buying his files from him since I have heard they are the most accurate helmets you can get. If so, can you post pictures of them here? It would be much appreciated!

19 hours ago, jcmcc421 said:

Hey all! I just wanted to see if anyone has any finished Nico Henderson R1TK helmet builds. I'm trying to see if it would be worth buying his files from him since I have heard they are the most accurate helmets you can get. If so, can you post pictures of them here? It would be much appreciated!

Here's one masterfully finished by Paul Prentice of Mr. Paul's Shoretrooper Build. And yes, when finished properly, I can say with some authority, having held a screen used one, that it is the most accurate currently available and absolutely worth a purchase if your goal is a Rogue One/New Generation suit. Jimmi's is excellent as well, but Nico's is truly impressive. 

DMRCf62.jpg

More photos at:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100008239635269&sk=photos_by

Edited by TheRascalKing
  • Like 4