TK number application help

Goggytalks

Hi Chaps,

About 2 weeks ago I applied for my TK number, maybe a little too prematurely perhaps?

I have now applied for clearance on my TK armor build today.  Could you tell me if my TK number request is still valid or if I need to wait until I receive clearance, then re-apply again, or is still on record and waiting for confirmation from the UK Garrison I've joined?

Thanks in advance,

Colin 

Hi there I presume you sent your application through your GML (garrison membership liaison) of the UKG, they have a little different approach to the approval process compared to other garrisons, it can take a little longer for the process to be completed. If concerned check in with your GML phil.riches@ukgarrison.co.uk or wez.burns@ukgarrison.co.uk or through the UKG garrison. 

Legion command issue the TKID's once your GML sends in the paperwork so it could be an issue there, but no harm contacting your GML to check that everything was completed at their end ;) 

Hope to see you with numbers soon.