Strapping System with Imperial Boots

Does anyone have a visual installation guide for the ST strapping system from Imperial Boots?  There were no instructions included that came with my order.

Upon comparing the set that came with my Anovos ST kit, the one from Imperial Boots as fewer pieces.  Not sure what goes where on my armor kit

Thanks.

TK Straping Comparison 1.jpg

This is pretty much the standard setup a lot use, you may be able to work out from this:

R63O0di.jpg

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Vader's Wingman said:

Does anyone have a visual installation guide for the ST strapping system from Imperial Boots?  There were no instructions included that came with my order.

Upon comparing the set that came with my Anovos ST kit, the one from Imperial Boots as fewer pieces.  Not sure what goes where on my armor kit

Thanks.

To be honest, even after studying the pieces on their site I find their system really confusing as well.  I can see a few items that I can recognize, but most are a mystery.  Another issue is that like Anovos it utilizes Velcro.  In my experience, Velcro can (and will) fail over time do to extended use from opening and closing it repeatedly.

The snap system takes more time, effort and money but if done properly the connections will never come loose on a troop (especially the double snap system in the photo Glen posted.. I swear by it).

If you are up to making your own, I have a tutorial here:  https://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/44617-snap-setting-101/

• Like 2