Hellhounds Props E-11 review/experience

On 10/28/2021 at 12:50 PM, TK Monkus said:

Not to pile on, but I am in the same boat (ordered and paid in April, last comm was July). I would like to just ask if anyone has talked to him recently (last few months) and seen if he is ok? If so I am sure he will get orders out, but sounds like he may just be overwhelmed. His most recent E-11 post (end of June) was about how he had a "catastrophic failure" on the E-11's and had to remold them. This could be some of the reasoning, but agree better communication would alleviate a lot of this concern.

My photos are from the new molds he made after that catastrophic failure. And no posts since then regarding e-11s. 

On 10/27/2021 at 8:37 PM, Toothdoc said:

I feel so lucky to have received mine. I so hate that this has happened to more people than I ever realized. This is just ridiculous! So sorry to all of those who have held up to their end of honesty and integrity, just wanting to make fair trade. As far as Hellhounds Props, LLC, I don’t have any patience or respect for people who operate this way. This is no way to treat people! I think it’s time we officially regard him as a high risk vendor and recommend for our group to seek business elsewhere.

What say the leadership?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd have to agree 100%. I am very fortunate to have received my order but, I hate to say it, it's probably time we regard him as a high risk vendor. It's really unfortunate how many others have ordered and not received anything, including communication on their orders. A sad time for us when there aren't many rubber blaster makers left. On my list of reliable vendors is PremiereProps and Quest Designs, both on Etsy, both 3d printed, and both for half the price with extreme quality and communication. 

• Like 1

Hey everyone - if you or someone you know has a paid order outstanding with Daniel Hellhounds for a blaster or armor parts, please reach out to me. I'm putting something together and would like to hear from as many people as possible - hopefully it will help. Thank you!

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...

I just saw an update from Hellhounds Instagram page. See below pics of the post if anyone here doesn't have an insta. Looks like he is back and very apologetic. I will probably reach out to him and keep my order.

NBMsKT7.png

Eu7LmCa.png

pC8NdQa.png

PEllNzg.png

Thanks,

M

• Like 1

I just saw an update from Hellhounds Instagram page. See below pics of the post if anyone here doesn't have an insta. Looks like he is back and very apologetic. I will probably reach out to him and keep my order.

Thanks,
M

Hi Matthew - Justin (TheRascalKing) and I have been working with Hellhounds and we have your order information in our database. While you are, of course, welcome to reach out, it won’t be necessary to proceed with your order at this time. Everybody should be receiving an email in the coming days.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, MaskedVengeance said:

Hi Matthew - Justin (TheRascalKing) and I have been working with Hellhounds and we have your order information in our database. While you are, of course, welcome to reach out, it won’t be necessary to proceed with your order at this time. Everybody should be receiving an email in the coming days.

Thank you Caleb. I will look out for an email as I am sure you guys will be fairly inundated with emails for the time being.

Thanks,

M