Shoulder bells rotating to the back

So I am not the only one having this problem. I have a webbed strap connecting the bell to the shoulder strapping. We added the black elastic piece to keep the bicep piece from sliding down. I recently added an elastic piece, with velcro, on the inside between the bell and bicep piece. I have always had the issue of the bells rotating back. Super frustrating and Armour bites suck.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. 346ea645dde0ce9d83741079fd1a12ce.jpg

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

If you move your mounting point on the shoulder straps further towards the front it will help rotate the biceps forward when you move.

Example:

Shoulder.thumb.png.edb91accb685c0253b9bbca013c527bb.png

Appears yours are positioned quite a ways back, bringing the snap forwards will definitely help

346ea645dde0ce9d83741079fd1a12ce.jpg

• Like 1

On the webbing from chest to back, how far back is the popper that the shoulder bell elastic connects to?

From the first pic it looks quite far back.
It's actually centered on the shoulder. I guess I'll move it forward and see if that remedies the issue. Thanks!

• Like 1

Moved the straps forward. Right side looks good. Left, not so much. I honestly think that bell has a mind of it's own.

Also, I noticed the left knee needs to be in front of the thigh armour, not behind. It's been 16 months since I've worn my TK. I've got some work to do!!c9a7f2fb38099430df799a25e6ee3bd5.jpg

Looks like one side is much better, perhaps try bringing the strap even further forward, obviously the left is more difficult as you are holding the blaster and moving the arm a lot more. 

Some foam behind the knee can help push forward the sniper plate so it sits in front of the thigh. 

Looks like your left shin is rotating too, you can add some velcro behind which attaches to the boot, or even some elastic and snaps.

• Like 1