Searching everywhere and having no luck... WTF hero helmet build.

Hey everyone. I've been searching for a couple days, digging as deep as I can into these and other forums and I'm having zero luck finding a good tutorial on building a hero helmet. I'm new to the whole helmet building thing (my armor came with a completed stunt helmet) and while I'm finding a lot of advice and some videos on building stunt helmets, I'm not sure if there's any major differences between building them and building a hero (aside from a couple small bits like number of screws on the ears that is). It's a WTF hero kit if that's any help. Any advice or links would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

There is generally no difference in the construction other than the details you're referring to (paint, screws, teeth cutouts, etc)

• Like 2

Thank you very much Tony. Those pages are great. And thank you Eric for letting me know the construction is basically the same. That's a bit of a relief because finding any instructions on a hero helmet build seems all but impossible.

• Like 1

Thank you very much Tony. Those pages are great. And thank you Eric for letting me know the construction is basically the same. That's a bit of a relief because finding any instructions on a hero helmet build seems all but impossible.

Hahahah there's not a lot of us out there, compared to the Stunts!