G'day from the kangaroo kingdom

Time for an update, after managing to get the armour into work for may the 4th and with my wedding less than 2 months out i have had a chance to look at my armour (finally) I'll be picking up some compression gear this week and will test fit pieces. I am wondering how best to trim or fit to my shape? have messaged my local garrison on fb but haven't received a reply as yet. There are some pieces that I feel are a bit too big and mainly the arm and legs pieces are restricting movement. Lastly i am looking at ways to keep the thigh pieces in place, they have elastic straps at the front I'm wondering if these should be attached to anything in particular.

• Like 1

You can try adding some pieces of foam if you have space. This can help stop rotating parts like shins and thighs, also easy to add and remove no mods to the amour required.

I noticed a few posts back that another member asked about the hand guards. Yous helmet has a black frown which indicates ESB so you are wearing the correct (clam shell style) hand plates for that helmet :)

The trapezoidal shape plates  match the Hero and Stunt ANH versions not the ESB, hope that makes sense.

15 hours ago, Sly11 said:

You can try adding some pieces of foam if you have space. This can help stop rotating parts like shins and thighs, also easy to add and remove no mods to the amour required.

I noticed a few posts back that another member asked about the hand guards. Yous helmet has a black frown which indicates ESB so you are wearing the correct (clam shell style) hand plates for that helmet :)

The trapezoidal shape plates  match the Hero and Stunt ANH versions not the ESB, hope that makes sense.

Makes so much cents its $1.20
Id rather match the helmet than work to match the gloves, i will go through the CRL again to make sure its up to date. the next hurdle will be getting bigger boots as the ones i originally ordered are a bit too small

This may be of help deciding which version you are building.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/10tEVteIreh6AHMogW010cuH_Bf8TBfU6/view

Note with a few additional pieces you could swap between different versions 

ESB were indeed from ANH but the paint scheme was changed. The frown was grey in ANH repainted black for ESB.

Also the ANH helmets were all hand painted, ESB used decals for the traps, tube stripes and tears, so hand painted is not allowed at the higher levels of ESB where you can use decals or hand paint for ANH. Also to note, the look of the decals for ESB is different, they don't replicate a hand painted style at all but look clean and linear.

You definitely have the black frown so it is ESB, and as Glen mentioned, only need a few extra pieces and you have ESB and ANH.

Or.... just repaint the helmet to the correct ANH and away we go :)