Let's get going

BigJasoni

All,
I can't express how happy I am to see this section up and running. For those of you who have previously engaged in the conversation... welcome back. As many of you can attest, I'm typically long winded, but now's not the time for that. All I want to say is if you haven't had the opportunity to see how this conversation started and what it's become, please take a look at this thread: https://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/48305-new-anthology-tk-crl/

So, I'd like to get started, but I'm not sure if we need to create a Remnant CRL development thread, or if we can turn this one into it. Regardless, I look forward to getting going on this build and engaging with all of you in the new Anthology/ Remnant forum.

• Like 4

From the discussion it seemed that most remnant were dirty and weathered. As to difference that is debatable and may or may not form part of the same CRL's as a variant option. That's what make this all a stack of fun, working through those small pieces of information we have, and hoping to see more footage on these guys as the current series and new shows come to air.

Loads of room for good focused conversation so I am very pleased that you are happy with the launch of this area Jason  :salute:

• Like 3

• 1 month later...