Confused - 1 screw or 2 for ANH hero helmet

Hi all,

I’m looking to go for EIB status for my ANH hero armour but confused by the guidelines. For the helmet, I understand that the hero helmets had 1 screw above each ear bump but the EIB guidelines advise 2 flat head screws on each ear. Please could someone clarify?

Thanks,

Tim

• Like 1

One screw above the ear bump, one screw on the bottom of the ear. So 2 screws per ear. (Stunt has 3 screws)

• Like 3

I think I know where I was getting confused now. I was thinking the second screw needed to be directly underneath the bump but it’s actually near the neck lone on the overall ear piece. Is that correct?

• Like 2

Nothing the be confused about. Just look at the picture above. 2 screws in total. One above the ear bumps and one at the bottom.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, TrickyT81 said:

I think I know where I was getting confused now. I was thinking the second screw needed to be directly underneath the bump but it’s actually near the neck lone on the overall ear piece. Is that correct?

Correct 

• Like 1