Preventing Ab and kidney overlap

My thinking behind RS not hemming the belt is probably down to them being completely loyal to how they were originally made to be fair. They do devote to the screen accuracy, warts and all. They did say when I picked the armour up that the belt would fray but should stop/reduce eventually. This may still be the case as I’ve only had the suit a few weeks.

I’m going to get the fray check and try it in an inconspicuous area to see how it dries/what the results look like.

I’ll let you know how I get on.

Sent from The Empire

My thinking behind RS not hemming the belt is probably down to them being completely loyal to how they were originally made to be fair. They do devote to the screen accuracy, warts and all. They did say when I picked the armour up that the belt would fray but should stop/reduce eventually. This may still be the case as I’ve only had the suit a few weeks.

I’m going to get the fray check and try it in an inconspicuous area to see how it dries/what the results look like.

Sent from The Empire

Sent from The Empire

Sent from The Empire