Congrats are in order

Frank75139

I’d like to congratulate @TheRascalKing for being awarded the Attache Award. Justin did such a great job stepping up and keeping the pin run organized and running smoothly. The staff has all seen a lot of great comments on social media on how well this went. 

Thank you Justin we know this is a time consuming task but the staff appreciates all that you have done and continue to do. 

• Like 15

Hey cool, thanks! Happy to help the Detachment when I can. @justjoseph63, @Sly11, and @Redforce also deserve shoutouts for all of their help.

Edited by TheRascalKing
  • Like 7

A well deserved and well earned accolade for Justin!  Doing a merch run of any sort is not the easiest of tasks, but he stepped up to the plate and hit it out of the park!

• Like 1

Congratulations Justin, a very smooth merch run indeed.

Some great feedback on your packaging skills too, i think the words were "He went well and truly over and above on this one"

Well deserved award and a big thank you for your service to the Detachment and our membership. :th_AnimatedBravoSmiley:

11 hours ago, Sly11 said:

Congratulations Justin, a very smooth merch run indeed.

Some great feedback on your packaging skills too, i think the words were "He went well and truly over and above on this one"

Well deserved award and a big thank you for your service to the Detachment and our membership. :th_AnimatedBravoSmiley:

Oh you like that Imperial Cog stamp, dontcha? hahaha ;P 

I tried to put care into each package and hope they all continue to arrive safely and expediently. I know merch can be tricky and it TRULY does take a lot of time and care to ensure things go out smoothly, efficiently, and with good communication and documentation, but I was happy to give back to this community that has given me so much - ESPECIALLY to those of you that have gone above and beyond by EARNING those Centurion awards. I've done it (several times now!) and know how much work is involved, so I am proud of each and every one of you and hope you wear the pins with that same amount of pride! :D

• Like 2

You really did a great job on this one Justin. Easily the smoothest merch group run I’ve done on my end. The packing was awesome and really made the local distribution easier. 

The stamp was also cool B)

• Like 1