Unable to sign into my existing account

RageQuit

Hope this is the right place to post this - I logged into my original account earlier today with no issues. Went to login again and instead of using my sites username I was prompted for my email address. Wasn't sure which I I had used for my account so popped both in to request a password reset - nada - no email ion my inbox. I can still see my original username thread posts, so created this new profile in the hope a site admin can liaise with me as to what could have potentially happened.

Hi Geoff

One of our IT guys will help you when they wake up in thier morning.

Not sure why you are having the issue but if you have your original info for your account shoot me a PM and I'll see if I can reset your password.

@Rage-Quit

That's a change I made as a security feature. Your display name is public knowledge and that's 1/2 of what someone would need to try to login as you. The email is not public and thus a better method of logging in.

If you'd like I can check what your email was registered with on your prior username and reset the password manually, and emailed to that email address.